Dave Chappelle

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SixPounder
Cool Member

Dave Chappelle

Post by SixPounder »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm watching his stand up "Killin Em' Softly" and decided to see what you guys here think of him.

IMO he's the best comedian out there today

"Nobody calls 911 all calm and relaxed..Hello..911?..How are ya?..Theres a group of hooded white men out in my front yard and it looks like they mean business..*GET OUT HERE NIGGER*...I gotta go"

:lol: :lol:
banditbrooks

Post by banditbrooks »

I used to have Killin em softly on tape... He hilarious, does anyone remember him from the nutty professor as the night club comic... that was an awesome part....
***20yr Cndn Boxer ...Randy Rhoads = when I 1st heard him playing on the radio it was too amazing... (within a month I got my own 1st guitar - a Jackson!!!)
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

banditbrooks wrote:I used to have Killin em softly on tape... He hilarious, does anyone remember him from the nutty professor as the night club comic... that was an awesome part....
Ya Mamma is sooo fat :lol:
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

I caught the show a while ago it was very funny
Mr Charming

Re: Dave Chappelle

Post by Mr Charming »

SixPounder wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm watching his stand up "Killin Em' Softly" and decided to see what you guys here think of him.

IMO he's the best comedian out there today

"Nobody calls 911 all calm and relaxed..Hello..911?..How are ya?..Theres a group of hooded white men out in my front yard and it looks like they mean business..*GET OUT HERE NIGGER*...I gotta go"

:lol: :lol:
He is a very funny man I watched his shows a while back and loved them.