Tito
Mass Poster

Re: What do you Non-US members think???

Post by Tito »

LMAO!!!!!!!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Now with the CIA claiming Russia was involved in manipulating the election, I feel we're in uncharted territory... if we do have a recount and Clinton is determined to be the winner or criminal charges are brought against Trump saying he manipulated the vote, where do we go? Does Trump continue? Does Clinton become President? Or does Obama remain in office and we go through the whole process all over again?
For sure this will be very interesting..... :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Looks like it's a Trump presidency then....
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

skezza wrote:Looks like it's a Trump presidency then....
Yes, it does indeed.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

if trumpet$ behavior isnt obvious after he won the election, then we live in a world of idiots with the " follow the leader mentality".if this man doesnt follow the status quo,guess whats going to happen.remember Jfk,when he tried to shake the foundation?im a registered democrat but have never voted..and from what i have seen,its either get with the program or get an early permanent vacation.i dont think out president elect is looking for the latter.so i say back to the shennanigans!
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Tito wrote:if trumpet$ behavior isnt obvious after he won the election, then we live in a world of idiots with the " follow the leader mentality".if this man doesnt follow the status quo,guess whats going to happen.remember Jfk,when he tried to shake the foundation?im a registered democrat but have never voted..and from what i have seen,its either get with the program or get an early permanent vacation.i dont think out president elect is looking for the latter.so i say back to the shennanigans!
Not a fan of Trump, but I have to admit that he's built himself quite the insurance plan for a possible assassination. Trump may be fucked in the head, but he's a fucking saint compared to Mike Pence. If Trump gets assassinated, you can sure as hell bet that Mike Pence will be the new President. Nobody, not even Trump's haters, want that. Trump, at the very least, has some sense about him. Though, not much.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

This country is fucked but there we go.
The Flying Dutchman

The movie "The Dead Zone" (based on a Stephen King story) is on my mind actually already since Trump joined the race for the Whitehouse. Now I feel the story kind of came to reality and goes even further than the movie where the future president luckily never made it to the Whitehouse. I wonder if there is a sort of safety procedure in case a president goes mad and activates the nuclear codes....?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

It's not the first time the USA have had a fucked up president Reagan, Bush, Obama, Trump. Just get ready for the land slide when the country slips into the shit big time. No good crying over spilt milk when Thatcher fucked up the UK in the 80's she took it on her hands to go to War and put the country into a recession and it still hasn't recovered. I think Trump may follow in Maggie's footsteps a delusional man with a bullshit plan.
The Flying Dutchman

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

skezza wrote:Still waiting for Ian's input on this :D
Nobody wants to be upset by me!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

skezza wrote:It looks like this whole recount thing has caused utter chaos as well.

Nobody wants to be upset by me
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Sure we do! Can't imagine your opinions are any more incendiary than the stuff going on in the media regarding Trump and the white supremacists and the wall and the DACA people... at least we have hurricanes to give the media something else to talk about from time to time.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

That whole white supremacy march was fucking nuts. Tiki torches (ironically) and chanting white nationalist chants. Nutters.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Just waiting for the way the media will make the Las Vegas shooting into a racial thing... but then, do colored folks like country music?