Pictures of Us

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

frank wrote:oh sure. blame cheap film. the girls think you're quite handsome.
blaming cheap cameras and films are the easy way into making yourself lookg attractive if your not :D
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

skezza wrote:
frank wrote:oh sure. blame cheap film. the girls think you're quite handsome.
blaming cheap cameras and films are the easy way into making yourself lookg attractive if your not :D
Awww, what a cutie :)
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

We finally get to see the brains of the operation ! Joe it looks like you've got a bit of a fan club with the chicks.I can get this vision of a little fat dumpling sitting at the computer all day out of my head now HA!!! don't get annoyed i'm only joking LOL!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:We finally get to see the brains of the operation ! Joe it looks like you've got a bit of a fan club with the chicks.I can get this vision of a little fat dumpling sitting at the computer all day out of my head now HA!!! don't get annoyed i'm only joking LOL!
I think thats what your typical IT nerd looks like :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Me!!! This was taken a week before Christmas in the beautiful Dutch speaking Flanders city of Antwerp in Belgium, an amazing place.

Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

hey ian, good to finally see your face. for some reason i always pictured a willie nelson look-a-like. what'd you do, strike a deal with the devil? meradith thinks you look about twenty-seven.
Last edited by frank on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:hey ian, good to finally see your face. for some reason i always pictured a willie nelson look-a-like. what'd you do, strike a deal with the devil? meradith thinks you look about twenty-seven.
I like Meredith, 27 thats pretty cool I will be 40 in June!! and yep I had to sell my soul! I have noticed from the pictures you and the others posted that we are a very good looking bunch of ladies and gents.

I can see it's a very high bar that we are setting don't you think.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank

Post by frank »

no doubt. we're an attractive bunch, right down to the cod.
Last edited by frank on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:no doubt. we're an attractive bunch, right down to the cod.
hahahahahahahaha
I made my deal with the devil a loooong time ago, during my wild teenage years :D
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank

Post by frank »

cod
Last edited by frank on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:no doubt. we're an attractive bunch, right down to the cod.
Anymore fish jokes :oops: and the toys will be out of the pram and the dummy will be well spat out i 'm warning you....in a league of good looking ladies and gentlemen i cannot remember selling my wotsit to the devil i just must be gifted :twisted: :twisted:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: i cannot remember selling my wotsit to the devil i just must be gifted :twisted: :twisted:
I didn't sell my wotsit to the Devil, I still have it and try to make use of it when I get the time!!! :lol:
frank

Post by frank »

i really like the way you talk. don't understand it but i like it.
Last edited by frank on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:i really like the way you talk. don't understand it but i like it.
Frank its just my Geordie (A native of Newcastle) humour which part do you not understand and i'll condense it and explain.By the way i'm glad you like the way i type because you'd never understand my dialogue.I've heard us Geordies are a hard nut to crack in understanding us because we talk too fast...Do you need a translator yet ???
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Trigger wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: i cannot remember selling my wotsit to the devil i just must be gifted :twisted: :twisted:
I didn't sell my wotsit to the Devil, I still have it and try to make use of it when I get the time!!! :lol:
I'm afraid to ask...What's a wotsit?
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.