Pictures of Us

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pictures of Us

Post by Trigger »

What happened to the photograph Lara I cant see it?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

pics of me taken live in the U.S.A captured from video:

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Great shots Kevin and proof that us oldies still have plenty of life left in us! :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Ian Kevin is still about 15 years your junior!! :mrgreen: Great shots KK!!!

Yesterday an excited Matt with a wallet full of cash (with tissues stuffed over it to keep it snug in my pocket LOL ) went to Hampshire, to collect a new guitar from luthier Roy Eneas (Royal Guitars is his business name)...

He kindly picked me up from the station and was just a lovely guy who was passionate about making quality guitars. He asked me to play ;as he didn't often get to hear a new creation played in front of him, while his wife e cracked open a bottle of red wine and we all toasted the new guitar (who I have called Frederick). He gave me a lift back to the station, gave me a 20 mm gypsy jazz pick and also a copy of the French Acoustic guitar magazine. I sat on the train where there was no one and played it most of the way back (until the train filled up)

I played it in a couple of hours yesterday, I was on it all day in lessons today (about 6 hours) and after my bath, will crack open some more wine and play it some more! I love it!!!! I will post some sound clips asap (after how it sounds is more important than how it looks!) but it possibly sounds even more beautiful than it looks!

Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

matt i was born dec 29th 1962.......i am about to turn 48 yeas old so ian is 63???
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

kevinkyle46542 wrote:matt i was born dec 29th 1962.......i am about to turn 48 yeas old so ian is 63???
I'd say older by the looks of him ;) :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

NICCEEEE!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
kevinkyle46542 wrote:matt i was born dec 29th 1962.......i am about to turn 48 yeas old so ian is 63???
Matt you cheeky monkey! and I would like to say that the man who you 'Say' made your guitar was not a guitar maker but wa infact Bill Oddie the ex Goodie and bird watcher!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
Matt you cheeky monkey! and I would like to say that the man who you 'Say' made your guitar was not a guitar maker but wa infact Bill Oddie the ex Goodie and bird watcher!
LOL, I was looking forward to that :)

Re Bill Oddie; It looks just like him doesn't it?! He was much nicer than Bill Oddie though. Did you see the series a couple of years ago of Bill Oddie taking up the guitar with Bridget Michaelades? She was so nice and he was so rude and bull headed.

Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I didn't see it Matt but I know Bill can be a little pointed at times, but I ahve a soft spot for him because as a child I loved the goddies!
hide

Post by hide »

kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

thats a good pic of you young samurai
hide

Post by hide »

kevinkyle46542 wrote:thats a good pic of you young samurai
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The new toy...
Attachments
IMG_3383.JPG
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Bass guitar huh?

Have you played bass before or is this something new?

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk