Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Re: Pictures of Us

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

That is fantastic! I would love to have been you that day

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

must brag. this is my new (and first and only) grandbaby. Madison Elizabeth. she's 8 mosnths old now, the pics were taken a week ago:
0005.jpg
0033.jpg
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

she looks great Barbara!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

I've been hanging around here quite a bit lately so I will go ahead and join the fray.

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

nice guitar Ace! What is it?

Matt
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:nice guitar Ace! What is it?

Matt
Thanks Matt, it's a Schecter C-1 elite. I keep meaning to replace the pickups but overall it's a fantastic guitar.

Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

AceVader wrote:

Matt
Thanks Matt, it's a Schecter C-1 elite. I keep meaning to replace the pickups but overall it's a fantastic guitar.

Nice !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

Ritchie wrote:
AceVader wrote:

Matt

Nice !
Thanks. It's my baby.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

My wife and I couldn't resist having this done on a recent trip to Universal studios in Orlando! I thought Suzie made a great leah and that I could maybe be in Oasis with my hair like that!!
The huge bags under my eyes was due to jet lag! LOL
Attachments
IMG_0304.JPG
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Matt , it's ONLY 5 hrs difference ! LOL .. ya lightweight :-P
................................................................Image...............................................................................
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:My wife and I couldn't resist having this done on a recent trip to Universal studios in Orlando! I thought Suzie made a great leah and that I could maybe be in Oasis with my hair like that!!
Nice!!!! I've always wanted my wife to dress like Leia, except I had the whole slave girl outfit in mind lol
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

AceVader wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:My wife and I couldn't resist having this done on a recent trip to Universal studios in Orlando! I thought Suzie made a great leah and that I could maybe be in Oasis with my hair like that!!
Nice!!!! I've always wanted my wife to dress like Leia, except I had the whole slave girl outfit in mind lol
LOL

I was eating so much fries and pizza in the US I could have been Jabba ;)
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
AceVader wrote:
LOL

I was eating so much fries and pizza in the US I could have been Jabba ;)
We certainly do like our fries! :D

I suppose you'd all laugh at me if I posted a pic that revealed just HOW much of a Star Wars geek I am. I'm still tempted.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

go for it Ace' I promise not to laugh!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Ace you will be in good company I promise :)