Pictures of Us

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

It's strange to see a Judas Priest dude playing something that's not a Hammer.

And Dweebshire, I think it's Mexican made.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

NicDots wrote:It's strange to see a Judas Priest dude playing something that's not a Hammer.

And Dweebshire, I think it's Mexican made.
I think it was the 1983 tour that they ended up being endorsed by Hammer. KK had a red signature V and Glen had a black single pick up 'off shaped strat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I know Hamer makes decent equipment, but when Priest switched to 'signature' Hamer instruments, they took on a really cartoony look to me. With the classic Gibsons and Fenders they looked cool as hell, with the Hamers they looked like parodies of themselves.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

NicDots, I have to admit the Strat looks much better on you than K.K. (Please take that as the compliment it's meant to be). Love the Gretsch that Paul is holding too (big Brian Setzer, early Chet Atkins fan).
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

As a non guitarist I enjoyed the bra more.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

K.K. was wearing a bra?!
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

[quote="NicDots"]K.K. was wearing a bra?!

lol!!!!!
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

NicDots wrote:K.K. was wearing a bra?!
Nic' you are a minx! :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Minx? English slang? Do explain.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It means cheeky or mischievous... the Gretsch is really nice, by the way, but i feel stupid playing RR stuff on it, 'cause it's so not metal
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Paul Wolfe wrote:It means cheeky or mischievous... the Gretsch is really nice, by the way, but i feel stupid playing RR stuff on it, 'cause it's so not metal
Paul is right about the meaning of Minx :D Also I am glad you said that doing metal on the Gretsch seems stupid because when I saw it I thought what a beautiful guitar but Crazy Train on it would just look Odd!!!
It truely looks a beautiful guitar Paul.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Paul Wolfe wrote:It means cheeky or mischievous... the Gretsch is really nice, by the way, but i feel stupid playing RR stuff on it, 'cause it's so not metal
My I add too to Paul's description it also means that the lady in question has almost usually a reluctant vixen like quakity ,to the man using the term...

hense the saying "you saucy minx" LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I was trying to be more like Bond, Matt you made it feel more like Leslie Philips!! :lol:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

halloween 2009
Attachments
My friends and me on Halloween:<br />Ericka, Jess, Me &amp;amp; Rachelle.
My friends and me on Halloween:
Ericka, Jess, Me &amp; Rachelle.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Where's your costume?! :evil: