Inauguration 2009

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Sarab wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Matthew wrote:Open letter to members of UR, Ritchie and Logan (Nothing To Do With the Politics Discussion)

To UR,

Logan is a very close friend, and I am not exagerating in saying that he is like a brother to me; However I was extremely embarassed by his swearing, especially as I know him in actual life and the real him.
The 'c word' I think was an over the top and hurtful response. Gina and Nicole are two ladies I am very fond of and it actually made my eyes fill up thinking them reading that.

I spoke with Ritchie on the phone today (another lovely guy) who like Logan is so warm and kind to speak to yet again sounded so mean on here mentioning Logan's weight! Personal attacks mentioning weight, calling people names etc etc are nothing to do with an intelligent discussion. They are worthy of the trolls (we all know who I am referring) who haven't the empathy and intelligence to see things from a world perspective, considering other angles other than their limited one.

Everyone who has posted in this thread is WAY better than that. I am so fond of you all.

Not to embarrass Paul Wolfe by mentioning it, but I screwed up recently pulling his leg with a post I thought he would see as affectionate. Instead it upset him and hurt him greatly. I deleted the offending words and we are friends again. Why? Because life is too short for fall outs over things of this nature.

My point is it is very easy to mis read and also be misunderstood on here. This is why it is important at all costs to really make sure you are coming across okay. If you are not sure why not PM the person? Phone them etc etc. People (including me) often jump the gun and are all too ready for a fight.

I am sorry to waste anyones time with the post and I hope what I am writing makes sense.

Matt
8)
8) 8)
8) 8) Image
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sarab wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Matthew wrote:Open letter to members of UR, Ritchie and Logan (Nothing To Do With the Politics Discussion)

To UR,

Logan is a very close friend, and I am not exagerating in saying that he is like a brother to me; However I was extremely embarassed by his swearing, especially as I know him in actual life and the real him.
The 'c word' I think was an over the top and hurtful response. Gina and Nicole are two ladies I am very fond of and it actually made my eyes fill up thinking them reading that.

I spoke with Ritchie on the phone today (another lovely guy) who like Logan is so warm and kind to speak to yet again sounded so mean on here mentioning Logan's weight! Personal attacks mentioning weight, calling people names etc etc are nothing to do with an intelligent discussion. They are worthy of the trolls (we all know who I am referring) who haven't the empathy and intelligence to see things from a world perspective, considering other angles other than their limited one.

Everyone who has posted in this thread is WAY better than that. I am so fond of you all.

Not to embarrass Paul Wolfe by mentioning it, but I screwed up recently pulling his leg with a post I thought he would see as affectionate. Instead it upset him and hurt him greatly. I deleted the offending words and we are friends again. Why? Because life is too short for fall outs over things of this nature.

My point is it is very easy to mis read and also be misunderstood on here. This is why it is important at all costs to really make sure you are coming across okay. If you are not sure why not PM the person? Phone them etc etc. People (including me) often jump the gun and are all too ready for a fight.

I am sorry to waste anyones time with the post and I hope what I am writing makes sense.

Matt
8)
8) 8)
I agree with my fellow mods and friend Matt.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.