Bin Laden

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Re: Bin Laden

Post by rice_pudding »

Axemeister wrote:Of all the money, the countries, the missiles fired, the number of raids, the bombs dropped, the intelligence gathered. They find bin laden ........ In his house :)
I heard a $trillion quoted as the cost of chasing him all these years.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Im happy obl has been found and terminated.The story is an amazing series of events.The best part is that the last thing obl saw and thought was "oh fuck the yanks found me and navy seals are about to blast my carcass ".It is the worst scenario he could have thought of for him to be killed.Sweet.

As for dumping his ass in 24 hrs i think that was retarded.Obama just went through enough birth certificate conspiracy crap with all these lunatics and a toupee wearing douche billionaire.Well we better see pics.
Imagine the dude who killed obl?Wow he must be high as a kite and i wonder if his name will ever be known?That dude will be getting laid- a lot!
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

oth wrote:Im happy obl has been found and terminated.The story is an amazing series of events.The best part is that the last thing obl saw and thought was "oh fuck the yanks found me and navy seals are about to blast my carcass ".It is the worst scenario he could have thought of for him to be killed.Sweet.

As for dumping his ass in 24 hrs i think that was retarded.Obama just went through enough birth certificate conspiracy crap with all these lunatics and a toupee wearing douche billionaire.Well we better see pics.
Imagine the dude who killed obl?Wow he must be high as a kite and i wonder if his name will ever be known?That dude will be getting laid- a lot!
So true. But unless he gets a medal or writes a book, that dude(s) will remain a mystery.

Until the white house plays its hand, speculation is going to continue. Heck why didn't they release a statement on events when the news broke. The 'ticker tape' this morning is now saying OBL was captured and then killed. I'm starting to wonder if OBL was tortured/mutilated, i wouldn't expect it of Navy Seals but at the same time it would be understandable. Even if it was a 'clean kill' its likely he was shot at least a dozen times, special forces are taught to make double sure they're dead. I remember that the SAS have been attacked for overkill in the past.

Either way would explain the reluctance to release pictures, that kind of imagery could provoke a lot of anger. But this is just another possibility.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Alex wrote:
rice_pudding wrote:BTW; i take it your white trash comment was aimed at Alex Jones, and yeah, he really needs to learn how to shut up and stop shooting himself in the foot. He has his own agenda, he's just another politician really.
Everyone has their own agendas. Paul does. Obama does. I do. It is silly to claim anything else. Alex Jones has however interviewed government officials for 15 years. He is not making this stuff up.
True sadly.

I don't doubt Alex Jones. His site sources information from a wide range of journalists and news agencies, and truth be told its one of the only places you can find proper journalism these days. Its also true that a lot of what he says is fact; evidenced by numerous official sources.

But at the end of the day he makes the same mistake as so many other alternative news groups/individuals. Everything has to serve his agenda, if it doesn't he'll twist it, and end up looking like a tit. If he would deny himself any political stance and simply report, he would gain much wider acclaim. Publishing stupidity online is like providing bullets for someone else's gun. And its a shame, because no matter what people say about him, his site is one of the last outposts for true journalism.

You have to wear the shoe on the other foot if you want to cover an issue properly. Thats why party politics is such bullshit, people will fight the line no matter what. If AJ would occasionally pause for thought and question the validity of his sources he would have more integrity than any other journalist in the mainstream media.

People like AJ are a godsend, but they also frustrate the fuck out of me.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

The more I think and hear about it, the more strange the whole thing comes over to me.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

There was a live feed of it going to the white house...to have a room full of people that size, 'all in' on something, is very far fetched to say the least. Especially in our 'tell tale' day and age too where transparency is the order of the day whether it is desired or not!.

Personally, far from thinking there are secret cover ups and sworn to secrecy plots, I think we (as humans) do silly things like leaving discs with everyones social security stuff on the bus etc (that was a year or so ago in the uk lol) so don't have faith our leaders have the skill to manage such a good cover up!

The only way any secret is really kept, is if you tell no one...absolutely no one! If even one person knows then the danger has already multiplied several times...and If 15 or so people all know, then it will be found out in our modern world, which is why I think it is pretty obvious that he died and that Obama and his group were watching it.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

P.S I don't mind it all..far from it!

I am a regular watcher of Ancient Astronauts and after a day teaching, love programmes about civilisations on the dark side of the moon! Bring on The Osama stories!!! LOL

Matt

p.p.s Matt owned Alex AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Alex wrote:LMAO.

Matt, this video is case in point: Obama bullying Donald Trump to shift focus and ridicule anyone who might question the birth certificate.
Question the BC?Only a moron would.Especially since his birth was written up in the hawaiin papers 50 yrs ago-can these wackos explain how that happened without a time machine?Boohoo!
Trump was proven wrong and he still couldnt admit that he was wrong.Trump had the tables turned on him.Shift focus?Its about time.This birth cert. issue is for morons.Even after obama caved and gave the original ,trump the racist pig,started attacking obamas educational achievements.Would he do the same about a white candidate?Trump is the bully who uses racist innuendo to fan the flames for the lowest common denominators.I never had much of an opinion of him but now i do.He s a trashy punk.A liar.He has gone bankrupt 3 times and has used it 2x to screw creditors intentionally.Even tho its official,trump wihen asked,always denies it or obfuscates the fact with myriad excuses.The man is an egotistical pig who got his face smeared in crap last week when the tables were turned on him.I loved watching the whole crowd laughing at him.Trump is so delusional that he actually had the nerve to show up at that dinner.He thought he would emerge unscathed?You can garanty that many of his slaves advised him against showing up especially after he was proven wrong about the BC just a few days earlier and then instantly going on to attack a black man s educational achievements.I can bet you that trump will not be running for president.He s a scumbag fraud and thief and everybody knows it now.Google his frauds.Hes ripped off plenty of people for decades.
ALso any "man" who wears a toupee or whatever that is on his head is trying to deceive people of a very obvious image issue.I have always found men who wear toupees are creepy and delusional.Can you talk to somebody with a bad rug on their head without being spooked?
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

let me high five you on that oth!!!!!!!BRAVO!!!!!!
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Tito wrote:let me high five you on that oth!!!!!!!BRAVO!!!!!!
thanks,i have 0 tolerance for the moon-landing-was-faked crowd or the peeps who claim 9-11 was an inside job by the govt.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

thanks oth!!!!!hey look alex i got a backslap yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!