How old?

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

cajunh2s

Post by cajunh2s »

well i'm new here guys...first post...but my age is 44...will be 45 in november......november 27th 1961...yea not a spring chicken anymore, but i have seen things with these old eyes young guys will never be able to see again, Randy with ozzy, on the blizzard tour.....led zep at lsu assembly center in baton Rouge 1977, pink floyd on dark side of the moon tour......and i also still get musicians 25 years my juniorl call on me to Rock with them on gigs......so life has been good....lmao

i play a mixture of music these days...one form you guys may have never heard of is called swamp-pop.. its popular here in south louisiana and i'm blessed to play with a south la recording artist who has made a little name for himself in this category.....still a Rocker at heart though
and i still love my side projects where i can Rock out...lol

Randy....cajunh2s
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

cajunh2s wrote:well i'm new here guys...first post...but my age is 44...will be 45 in november......november 27th 1961...yea not a spring chicken anymore, but i have seen things with these old eyes young guys will never be able to see again, Randy with ozzy, on the blizzard tour.....led zep at lsu assembly center in baton Rouge 1977, pink floyd on dark side of the moon tour......and i also still get musicians 25 years my juniorl call on me to Rock with them on gigs......so life has been good....lmao

i play a mixture of music these days...one form you guys may have never heard of is called swamp-pop.. its popular here in south louisiana and i'm blessed to play with a south la recording artist who has made a little name for himself in this category.....still a Rocker at heart though
and i still love my side projects where i can Rock out...lol

Randy....cajunh2s
Welcome to the O.F.C.! :lol:

"Deansolo,..charter member." "Pleased to meetcha." :D
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

12-04-54. old farts club my ass. you pups don't know old. geezers rule. (did'ja notice two years, two days older than our boy?)
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

frank wrote:12-04-54. old farts club my ass. you pups don't know old. geezers rule. (did'ja notice two years, two days older than our boy?)
Nice pointer!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hey Frank

I am in my late 30's and I can only say that life seems to get better and better!!!!! what do you think?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank

Post by frank »

i couldn't agree more trigger. life gets better once you get the hang of it. problem is, it accelerates too. now.....where'd i leave my walker??!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

frank wrote:now.....where'd i leave my walker??!!
Now that's sad, because I'm 40 and I do use a walker! Add to that the graying of the hair and the fact that my 32 year-old wife looks like she's 25 and I feel so old :roll:

It's so much fun when someone mistakes my wife for my daughter :shock: I guess that'd make her children my grandkids, right?

I really need to heal up, dye my hair, lose a little (a lot?) of weight and get back my youth!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Life is great im in my late 30's run my own business and have an amazing girlfriend in her 20's life doesn't get better than mine :D
I do have a little grey hair though!!!

PS and some cool old VW's :D nothing better on a summers day than driving my 64 bus listening to 'Diary of a Madman' 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank

Post by frank »

RockyRhoads wrote:
frank wrote:now.....where'd i leave my walker??!!
Now that's sad, because I'm 40 and I do use a walker! Add to that the graying of the hair and the fact that my 32 year-old wife looks like she's 25 and I feel so old :roll:

It's so much fun when someone mistakes my wife for my daughter :shock: I guess that'd make her children my grandkids, right?

I really need to heal up, dye my hair, lose a little (a lot?) of weight and get back my youth!
sorry rocky. didn't mean to offend. my sincere apologies. i work with a bunch of old farts and gallows humor is our way of putting a brave face to it. life is good. 'nuff said.
good luck on those goals btw.
frank

Post by frank »

hey trigger, don't let that young thing put you in an early grave.
pace yourself brother.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Frank, no offense taken.. I was just meaning that it's sad in an ironic, funny sort of way...
frank

Post by frank »

hey shaun, happy belated. was it painful?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:hey shaun, happy belated. was it painful?
Yeah Frank i had my BIG 40 last month its all down hill from now.But if i wasn't this old/young i'd not have had the priviledge to see RR play.So being in the OFC does have its benefits.How did you know it was my birthday did you see the glow off the candles on me cake HA LOL... ??
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Yeah Frank i had my BIG 40 last month its all down hill from now.But if i wasn't this old/young i'd not have had the priviledge to see RR play.So being in the OFC does have its benefits.How did you know it was my birthday did you see the glow off the candles on me cake HA LOL... ??
Because

It was reported on the global news networks about the huge boost in sales of Newcastle Brown ale last month!! :lol:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:It was reported on the global news networks about the huge boost in sales of Newcastle Brown ale last month!! :lol:
Funny you should say that but i was on a Broon Ale supernova the same weekend so sales may have gone up.I had a drunking birthday and the Sunday seen me bobbing my balding head to the mayhem of Blackie Lawless and W.A.S.P who says i'm OLD i'll fight the lot of you's.Brown Ale talk HA :o :lol: