This is pathetic..

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

This is pathetic..

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Just read this online... sometimes this world of our absolutely sucks. Forget the economy, forget terrorists, if we cannot help out our fellow man where we live, then this world may as well be damned to hell.

A Dad-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn’t see the morning.

Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.

But he apparently caused offense after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: “You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.”

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: “Bring me that thing.”

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald’s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: “He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn’t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a ‘b***h’. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.”

Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?”

She had been out drinking with Raymond on Saturday night before he went into the West End to meet some friends for drinks.

She said: “Everybody loved him. He was well known around Brixton. Just a friendly guy.”

His family left tributes and flowers at the murder scene. One of his sons, Raquan Mitchell-Perry, 11, described as a “brilliant dad” in a poem. The Met’s Trident unit is investigating the murder.
Tito
Mass Poster

Re: This is pathetic..

Post by Tito »

wow!!!!this is an example of inbred wild dogs that need to be killed!!!!!poor guy!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I hadn't heard this story on the news here and it happened in London! I am very disapointed because we don't have guns legaly here in Britain. Away from guns and my huge dislike of them behaving this way to a fellow man is just awful and how one person can call for the death of another is barbaric.
What do young people have these days instead of compasion and love/trust for their fellow man/woman.

Last week I tried to watch a Doc' about a murder that happened here in Britain 17 years ago, two 10 year old boys lured a 2 year old boy away from his mum (the boy became seperated from her inside a shop). The two year old told them he had lost his mum and the two ten year olds said they would take him to her.
They walked him a mile away through narrow lanes ad up onto a railway line wher they told him she was waiting, they then beat him up threw bricks into his face and finished him off with iron bars!
I watched this doc' to try to get past my own hatred of the killers and try to get to a better place to understand why these children would murder a little boy who was incapable of defending himself or running away to try to get safety for himself?
I couldnt do it! maybe because I have a two year old boy and I can see his face as I imagine what this poor childs last moments were but I had tears filling my eyes and I switched it off and deleted it, I can't shake this from my mind though and I can't understand or forgive these children for what they did.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Everybody starts out as a cute innocent baby.
What happens after that is the question.
The environment that baby is raised in largely determines their destiny.
What happened there in London happens everyday in the US.Look at what happens in the ghettos here.
Honestly, i think you should need to get a license and a certificate of competence to prove you are capable of having a child.It would prevent most senseless,violent crime.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I think the saddest part of this story is that it discourages people (even more) not to intervene if they see a crime as they understandably fear for their life!

In London we have 50 million people living in a small area. One of the highest ratio of people to square mile capitals in the world, things like this are not common thankfully...

But they shouldn't happen a tall! That poor man's family - I struggle finding compassion for the kind of people that seen to live as organic automatons with no care about others.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

hate to say it, but there are times when you wonder if the death penalty is a justified punishment. Murder is one thing, but what can you do with people like that? I fail to believe you can ever hope to reform someone who is so utterly sadistic and twisted. :?

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

Its not worth the bother, you dont know who you are dealing with, they could be high on drugs or mentally deranged. Their are bad people in this world and the best you can do is stay away from them because they only cause you trouble whether it be in the minor or the serious as in this case.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Axemeister wrote:There are bad people in this world and the best you can do is stay away from them because they only cause you trouble...
That is what is so pathetic about this case. Even a 'bad' person knows when someone is just trying to help and do good. This is a sign that our society is turning more and more callous and just don't care. The killer wasn't 'high' to the point of being out of his mind, because he called someone to bring him a gun and followed his victim with intent.

Axemeister, how do you determine who the 'bad' people are to stay away from?

As a part of my job in the hotel, when domestic violence incidents occur or any physical altercations occur, I am called to assist in breaking it up and keeping those involved separated. I often worry that one day I will be attacked by someone offended by me getting involved - even though it is a job requirement.

I hate the idea that I have to teach my children to fear strangers in order to keep them safe.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Axemeister wrote:There are bad people in this world and the best you can do is stay away from them because they only cause you trouble...

As a part of my job in the hotel, when domestic violence incidents occur or any physical altercations occur, I am called to assist in breaking it up and keeping those involved separated. I often worry that one day I will be attacked by someone offended by me getting involved - even though it is a job requirement.
I say if youre not security your hotel is asking for a lawsuit when you get attacked.
Police regard DV as one of the most dangerous calls and it may be the biggest cause of police homocides.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

oth wrote:I say if you're not security your hotel is asking for a lawsuit when you get attacked.
It is in my job description that I am to be the acting security until the contracted security is onsite... so, from 3 PM until 10 PM I get to deal with these things (backing up the manager on duty) from 10 PM on, the 'real' security guards are there.

The worst times we have are when the US Army has a large function in our ballroom - too much drinking, too many fights - and trying to get in between soldiers who are drunk and angry is really not fun! Haven't gotten in the middle of any husband/wife issues yet... adult sisters and adult brother/sister issues have come up...

I worry about someone following me into the parking lot as I leave work more than I worry about stepping between folks as they are going at it.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Wow thats f ing nuts that they are too cheap to hire full time security and have employees do the dirty work.Well i guess they save money that way to pump up bottom line and ceo bonuses.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

People have been doing fucked up things for many, many, many years. I have never been one to believe in the "good old days." Monsters have been with us since time began.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote:People have been doing fucked up things for many, many, many years. I have never been one to believe in the "good old days." Monsters have been with us since time began.
where is the like button around here? (+!0000)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt