test video for chroma key

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

test video for chroma key

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

I've been asked to do a film workshop for a sci fi convention thats coming to Carlisle, so I agreed, and one of the things they wanted, was sci fi effects aswell as learning to use a camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_19bUbIaP8

The above link is my test video, yes i know it aint 100% very good but i tried and i am currently practicing and it was filmed using local lights (as in lights from a building not professional lighting).

Simon
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Re: test video for chroma key

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Simon

Are you using the video to show how a film makes it looks like a rocket/craft appears to be real? This convention sounds both exciting and interesting.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Hi Simon

Are you using the video to show how a film makes it looks like a rocket/craft appears to be real? This convention sounds both exciting and interesting.

Matt
Kind of, just showing how the guys in Star Wars and Star Trek made their flight sequences.

The convention is www.new-genesis.co.uk, take a look if you want.

Simon
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

cheers, will check out now
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

looks awesome!!!

Matt