Another guy to be banned off RR.US when he hasnt done jack!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Another guy to be banned off RR.US when he hasnt done jack!

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Me.

Simon
wareagle
Mass Poster

Re: Another guy to be banned off RR.US when he hasnt done ja

Post by wareagle »

haha why? dont join that B.S. site, im really only a member here. i dont like tk because of the format and the size of it...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Sorry to hear that Simon, don't take it personally.
Anyway, you are welcome here (as you know) and can say and write what you like; with friends, who are real fans Randy Rhoads and life and music too :)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sorry to hear it Simon, I know you well enough to know you would not insult or offend anyone, I also have seen you deffend Steve when you felt he might be being bullied by me so I know you are very even handed.
THis just goes to show that the person who banned you lacks the social qualities thay you have. Here at UR you are among friends and we know you better than Steve does.

Your freind Ian (and proud to say it)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

wow!!!im not surprised but dont take it personal its not you at all simon...we know your'e not an offensive person..all he is doing is slowly sinking the ship until its only him left steering the boat so dont sweat it!!
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Seriously was caught unaware by it guys, I mean I didnt do anything, but I guess it's like I always say, even the middleman gets shot.

But yeah thanks guys for showing that I have true friends here. :) :D

Simon
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Fecking Weird fuckers over there at RR.US WHY would they ban someone like Simon shit that would be like banning the Pope or The Beatles. Simon you havn't been sausaging the members girlfriends again ????.... Your with friends here and thats what counts mate. :wink:
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

ahaha, banning the pope or the beatles?

Simon :shock:
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

oh and for the record i have my eyes on one girl and thats my darling girlfriend :)

Simon
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Simon you have nothing to worry about. Ian and I know first hand what a internet hacker can do with information obtained illegally. Chances are you may very well have been hacked without knowing it, especially if you expressed your opinion in a PM. As I write this post I am finalizing UR's legal complaint. Here is a preliminary list of the charges in UR's complaint:

1 count Class A misdemeanor
1 count Class B misdemeanor
1 count Class C misdemeanor
4 counts of felony

I cannot give an explanation of each one here in open forum but without a doubt the felony charges are the most serious and carry serious jail time. The Internet Crime Center takes cases like ours very seriously. There is another dimension to this case which carries far more serious charges that I have not discussed with Ian because I am legally bound by U.S. law not to talk or discuss any part of it in private or in an open forum. The F.B.I. will most likely get involved with it because it is a national security issue. Yes you are reading this correctly. No joke. I have already told Ian the urgency of filing this case ASAP.

Believe it or not Ian and I have found it almost impossible to get information about this case passed through our private email accounts outside of UR. It would seem that such information is being stopped outright. When I was instructed by phone not to speak of certain details of this case due to it's sensitive nature I knew I didn't want to be in the way. That is all I will say...

Simon, trust me, do not worry about it. It was the best thing that could of happened. You don't want to be there, not now.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

I still haven't been banned, not that i should be banned, but with so many getting cut off i am surprised. I guess my lack of input over the last year or so has camouflaged me from the banning cannon.

Like the humble hippo i am mostly docile, but like said hippo, i have been known to stick my head above water and spew some bull...

:twisted:

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

rice_pudding wrote:I still haven't been banned, not that i should be banned, but with so many getting cut off i am surprised. I guess my lack of input over the last year or so has camouflaged me from the banning
until now you cheeky boy! :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.