Say its so

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RRfish
Madman

Re: Say its so

Post by RRfish »

Well time heals all wounds, and KG has a long history with KR. My guess is that this will soon be water under the bridge for those two, and they will remain close. As we've been told by Jay, this time next week they will be recording together in Ohio. That time together may be a great source of healing. I'm just curious how many recordings were made of KR ? So no sense in rehashing what KG said or didn't say. :fish:
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Paiste2002 wrote:For Kelly to say F^%k the fans and it's about money is a huge slap to you hard working folks who have paid for some of this stuff.
I would take this with a grain of salt. We don't know in what context he said this. I can imagine any artist at times saying "Fuck the fans...". :wink: We all say things at times, whether we really mean it is another thing......
And it's a bit weird that someone felt the need to record those conversations anyways. :?

btw I think the post from Jon Holz is a bit contradicting with Jay Banbury's latest update about KG in the general section....... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4362
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Honestly I don’t know of anyone that has put down the idea of rr.us, on the contrary everyone that I have talked to or seen post about it have thought that it is a great idea. Every one knows the more sties about Randy Rhoads the better, find someone that doesn’t say that, I would be surprised.

Craig I know that you have witnessed the posts made by steve in the past. I know you were around at the time because several idiots had issues with you and posted some utter shit comments. So to say that you know nothing of what people are saying regarding steve....

Supposedly KG threatened to kill Jon’s family as far as I can see and hear no legal proceedings have been started thus far. Come on every person in the world would protect their family to the up-most of their abilities, we should be hearing of court proceedings any second now. I had not formed an opinion of Jon up until the other day now I have; the man is a clown fish. Oh that is a bit harsh on clown fish I suppose, sorry little guys.

I think that Nic Dots may have been right regarding her summation of the people surrounding RR’s legacy.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hello Craig

I think it’s great that you now feel that Steve is a good guy and his attitude and personality no longer act as a barrier, I think its fine that you have changed your view of Steve and that you are loyal to him regardless of the experiences the vast majority of Randy Rhoads fans in the already established communities.

Steve is operating the RR.US controls and sadly for Jon he will remain tarnished by Steve’s presence! And will be judged on his actions and inability to deal with the his greatest problem, you can’t complain about that Craig because it’s the opinions of people who are free to think for themselves and if Jon thought a little harder before acting and chose his staff more effectively you wouldn’t feel the need to do Jon and Steve dealing would you?

We forgive the organised hack last weekend, we forgive all the nasty posts made by your new friend in the past and we don’t blame you for being here trying to repair the damage your friend has done. We will always support a new site as we did with RR.US and remind you that the goodwill was damaged by .US and its methods albeit creating drama on our forum, admitting that they lower themselves to depths and actions that are far below what the majority of people outside a dictatorships would ever stoop! I.e. making a habit of recording telephone conversations and using the gathered information to serve a questionable purpose!

You don’t need to worry about bad feelings within the community because it will pass and I am sure it is more of a problem to your friends than it is to anyone else at one of the forums that have been hacked or molested by one of them.

We have not really been talking about Steve and Jon that much this week and if you stop adding to it perhaps it will soon end and .US can get on with what they have planned. Forget that .US created this drama because we have put those thoughts behind us like grownups. Why not go back to the telephone recording, site hacking, drama creating official forum who aspire to remain close friends and advisers to the Rhoads family!!!!!! then try to help them in doing and acting in a profesional manner.

Lets ignore the facts Craig and stop digging this huge hole you are creating for yourself, I am not judging you and I will again add that I think it’s great that your negative feelings regarding Steve have suddenly shifted!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

shawn wrote:Honestly I don’t know of anyone that has put down the idea of rr.us, on the contrary everyone that I have talked to or seen post about it have thought that it is a great idea. Every one knows the more sties about Randy Rhoads the better,
Absolutely ;) This was my motivation for joining RRUS and wishing to stay active at all three sites (before being banned at RRUS). The more RR sites the better in my book 8)

Re kelly's 'alleged' things he has said...

Lets get one thing clear; we are on a music forum that is slanted towards heavy rock music. In this particular musical genre, people are not usually the bloody Dalai Lama or Ghandi LOL :mrgreen: They tend to be loose canons, be excessive, be a little crazy...and also are often very big hearted too. Who am I to judge their every move and gasp at tittle tattle nonsense.

It is water of a ducks back to me to read .. "he said this about..." or "he said fuck the fans" blah blah blah...

I think I would think "fuck the fans" when I see the amount of inane rubbish discussed online. None of us are perfect but to me; being a grass is one of the lowest forms of humanity.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

I question anyone's mentality that sees fit to record every conversation. It is tense, paranoid and very disturbed. I will pray for those that feel the need to do this. They are not at peacexx

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
johnorlitta

Post by johnorlitta »

Not to get off the subject, but what I find as a little strange is Jon saying in his video that he could not go into detail on why KG had been asked to leave rr.us., but if need be he would. I hadn't heard any news afterwards of legal action taken against KG, so I figured it had to be something minor. Then Jon makes his announcement. Have the charges been dropped? Because I hear that KG and KR are in the studio this week.
"Mother, please show the children
Before it's too late
To fight each other, there's no one winning
We must fight all the hate"
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

BRAVO!!!!!!!TO TRIGGER AND MATT!!!!!
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

I replied to you trigger but it didn't post. I haven't forgotten what Steve did. My only point was I don't know if he hacked you guys. I don't and leave it at that. It's not like we have some weird Legion of Doom thing against you guys. I have no issues with anyone nor do I care to. If Steve has a spat with you guys that's between you and Steve. Don't triangle me into that nonsense, I am not a part of it nor do I wish to be.

As for Kelly Garni please justify him wanting to trademark Randy's name behind the families back? This should be good.
johnorlitta

Post by johnorlitta »

This is all like a bad accident. I don't know whether to keep watching or look away.
Before it's too late
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Paiste2002 wrote:
As for Kelly Garni please justify him wanting to trademark Randy's name behind the families back? This should be good.
Paiste2002 wrote: "Don't triangle me into that nonsense, I am not a part of it nor do I wish to be"
Craig; I think you answered yourself in the same post; none of any of our business.

Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I tell ya what , I'm a millisecond away from locking this topic before we have another shit storm blow through the boards . I'm sick n tired of this bullshit !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
johnorlitta

Post by johnorlitta »

Have any lawyers or legal officials stepped forward to say that the allegations brought against KG are true?
Before it's too late
johnorlitta

Post by johnorlitta »

Sorry Ritchie, just trying to make sense of all of this.
Before it's too late
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

no disrespect to you john but what if it is true?SOOOOOOOOO WHAT!!!!!???it doesnt concern anybody but the parties involved!!!