Say its so

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

shawn
Cool Member

Say its so

Post by shawn »

Just do not post any more as usually just way to many dramas involved, so I have confined myself to just lurking and reading the boards nowa days.

Was just wondering though, has Steve been found out again?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Say its so

Post by Trigger »

He crawls out from under his rock before scampering away nad just repeats that over and over again!

He was back and exposed himself for the quality honest guy he really is on several occasions during the past couple of weeks.

So in short Yes.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Hello Trigger

I have witnessed his post of resent and the many in the past as well. I have noticed that he seems to have been removed from .us, asked there as well but nothing as of yet.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

shawn wrote:Hello Trigger

I have witnessed his post of resent and the many in the past as well. I have noticed that he seems to have been removed from .us, asked there as well but nothing as of yet.
Are you saying that since he hacked us on Saturday he has now ceased to exist at RR.US? :shock:

He is the kiss of death to anyone who becomes involved with him.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Trigger these boards are relatively easy to attack, once there vulnerabilities are posted kids from any where can take them down, so in truth almost anyone can. In saying that it is also just as easy to trace the intruder/s, in fact I witnessed this done live several times while at university for a project that I was involved with. Was very interesting, but it just showed that most probes are done by individuals playing with technology they do not really understand.

Anyway yes, as you say it seems that he has "ceased to exist", on that site anyway.

Funny thing about the net, once you put it out there it is always there, if you or the interested wish to really look for it.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I take your point fully Shawn about taking these forums down.

It will be interesting to see if he has been removed because it isn't before time, however he could cease to be visible but is just behind the scenes keeping a low profile due to the adverse attention he has brought to that site. But if he turns up again even without being named he is bound to expose himself because of his easy to recognise traits.

If his removal is confirmed it will be a good day for Randy fans and I will be interested in knowing the truth if you find out.

Many thanks

Ian
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Ian, interesting that you say about identifying a person by their traits. I am involved at the moment in a project that tracks, attempts to identify persons by their use of language. It seems to appear that even when individuals try to cover them selves they still end up using language the same way. Extremely interesting.

The truth, even when presented in the full light of day can be willingly ignored by those that choose to.
frankus

Post by frankus »

t tell you something...rrus owes ur a big apology for their recent behaviour. if steve has been ousted yet again then maybe holtz will be man enough to say sorry for the trolling and filthy mouthed posts of his co creator.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Trigger wrote:
If his removal is confirmed it will be a good day for Randy fans and I will be interested in knowing the truth if you find out

This indeed would be one of the single greatest things to happen for the RR community !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

We had another troll, of a similar nature, who used to persistently appear and his wording and general manner, no matter how he tried to hide it, always gave away who he was. Shaun that is a fascinating subject in itself!

The comical thing is that these two guys despite being equal pains to the site, cannot stand each other. I would have thought they would have their hatred to bond on? Oh well ;)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

ps

what really makes me scratch my head, is that under all the inconvenience the average troll causes, is to think they take it all that seriously and are that truly narked, they want to actually waste precious minutes of their life posting nonsense on the internet. It is just the God damn internet for crying out loud! :D

I have found myself recently feeling pity for them.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
johnorlitta

Post by johnorlitta »

I'm going to agree with Triggers theory of invisibility, Steve was in my friends list but has mysteriously disappeared from it. However, his comments in the shoutbox remain there, although his name is not tagged to them. Weird.
"Mother, please show the children
Before it's too late
To fight each other, there's no one winning
We must fight all the hate"
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Some observations

When steve was working for Peter at Dekota, he posted some rather foolish and some other quite, in my opinion, disturbing lines. Once they parted ways he said that they were all on behalf of Peter. I look at it this way your name is associated with what you write. After this failed venture he was obviously hurt and began to attack Peter and the documentary claiming that he had kept records of all dealings associated with that production, incriminating of course. This is when his posts became even more bizarre from my recollection, some even repugnant. Since his association with rr.us I have not witnessed any shift in his ideology, that is to say he is what he was before.

Not only, as persons have pointed out, has he had his avatar removed but also all of the posts are gone as well. Including the allegations he and Jon Holtz leveled at Kelley Garni. Small a side here I notice that Jay Banbury has said that Kelley and Kelle are still working together, make of that what you will, I sure as hell would not be if some one had said nasty things about my family and attempted to hire someone to kill another human being.

I have not witnessed many posts by Jon Holtz, so I have not formed an opinion totally one way or the other. In saying so though I never take the word of another when business is involved, surely these previous actions of steve should have been taken into account.

Neither are the actions of Kelly Garni beyond reproach, he attempted to legitimize the disgusting actions of Romeo Rose. Also surly he should have taken note of steves allegations of recorded material from his previous business ventures. I would assume that is a huge hint of how someone operates.

Mind neither am I above anyone else in posting before I totally thinking through the entire situation as I’m sure many have witnessed. I do believe though that none have been totally out of line, stupid things said in anger and not completely thought out still exist for all to read.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Guy's I would love to see the mending of the fence between the two communities. This isn't about whose website is better and who has more members, it's about Randy Rhoads and the legacy and music he left behind. I refuse to be triangled up in any of this nonsense, because one it's childish and two it's embarassing. Now as for the allegations levied at Steve Blevins I have no idea about any of that and I prefer not to.

Now in regards to Jon Holtz I have nothing but high praise for him. He cares guy's and want's to have the best site out there with a thriving community of people who knew Randy and fans as well as musicians. I think it would be in both parties interest to rise above the mediocrity and look at how this looks to people. Jon has some great ideas for the site and wants to take it to the next level and to be honest it's exciting to be a part of it because Randy deserves it. So I ask all of you to put aside past bickering and agendas and come as one accord to the common goal of a great site that Randy would be proud of. That fans and friends will enjoy coming to and interacting with one another. Simply put rise above the petty nonsense of internet drama. I get along with all of you and this simply has to stop. Negativity breeds negativity.

Craig
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Now in regards to the Kelly Garni situation, I have heard the audio and was saddened by it. There is no reason for me to believe the audio was doctored in any way it flows to smoothly with no breaks. My main issue with Kelly is doing things in a legit manner. There is nothing wrong with making money, but do it with integrity and character. For Kelly to say F^%k the fans and it's about money is a huge slap to you hard working folks who have paid for some of this stuff. I was embarassed by it because I care about Kelly as a friend and it's just nuts. So I ask you to pray for Kelly in a mighty way. I know there is a rift between the family and Kelly regardless of what's being said. Just remember that often in life people are transformers and there is more to them than meets the eye.