AC/DC TONIGHT

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

demon
Cool Member

AC/DC TONIGHT

Post by demon »

cant wait!!!! and out of all the places in the world Jersey is the only place getting Anvil as an additional opener so this show is extra specail!!!!!

CANNONS
BELLS
DOLLS
TRAINS
SHORT SHORTS (not gay :lol: )
RISING PLATFORMS

using my live at donnington dvd to warm me up!
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

i think in the 200 section somwhere. didnt get them untill a week or so after they went on sale so not the best seats but still, its ac/dc!
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

hah nice man

you know somebodys hardcore when they skip school for the gig but when they skip school for buying the tickets its just a compleatly different story :lol: :D
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You will have an awesome gig tonight. AC/DC have just finished touring the UK with a massive stage show and a sell out tour. The guys may not be the youngstars they use to be but the energy from Angus is just as solid as its ever been. Brian Johnson who is a local hero fellow 'Geordie' native from the Toon. He's just as good as he was back in 1980 a power house of a voice. I bought Black Ice and on a first listen i wasn't very impressed but it's an album that does grow on you and they do some classic songs in the set. I'll not spoil it for you but they cover a good selection to keep everyone happy. Enjoy :wink: :D
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

I thought that The Answer were good.
Anvil was great!!!!!!!!!!!
AC/DC were just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was just impossible to explain. the cannons, the bell, rosie, angus's solo!! just unreal!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Demon and Wareagle

I am so pleased you had such a great time. AC DC was my first gig I went to in 1988 at the age of 12 with my dad. It was the Blow Up Your Video tour and I loved it!

Did you both meet up?

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

no captain, we didnt meet up.

i think that half my school was there though lol!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Demon & war'

You two should have got together!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so disapointing I think you should try to meet up soon considering you live quiet close. When Ozzy was in London a couple of years ago a few of us met up, we lost phone contact in the Arena so I couldn't get Rice P' into the gathering and Capt Matt was there but was, well, not here on the ship splicing the main brase etc!! he was elsewhere but I don't want to talk about that :wink: :|

Demon & War' we order you to meet up!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

is it possible we go to the same school? lol