Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Michael Jackson is Dead

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Reports are unconfirmed but sites are saying he has passed on

Here is the live BBC Link
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Just heard too......
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Very sad if its true but at least he has escaped his demons which is a relief.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

R.I.P. Love him or hate him you can't deny he had talent, especially on his "Thriller" album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

It is confirmed. Rushed to hospital at 12:30pm P.T. Past at 3:15pm this afternoon.. Cardiac Arrest ! Way too young! How sad! R.I.P. Michael!
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Apparently all the family has not been notified, but it is confirmed now. When paramedics arrived he had already passed away around 12:43 or so. He had no pulse when they arrived. They brought him to the hospital and put him on life support, apparently people were begging that his life be saved.,but they could never regain a pulse. That is why the time of death is 3:15pm P.S.T.. I grew up with his music, and danced my brains out to it. He had ,had a very ruff last ten years here in California. One of my best friends husbands, was his Doctor in Santa Barbara, when he was going thru his trial. It was a circus for all involved. I am glad the circus is over now. Another brilliant entertainer is gone. I will miss his originality in music. Hail to the King of POP!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

Wow, I cannot believe it. Nobody in my family ever expected him to go so soon :cry:

He was the one and only KING OF POP!!!!!!!!!!
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Alex thank you so much for posting that. I feel very gratetful, for the many concerts I was able to attend and see Michael. Those videos bring back so many memories, "OH THE GLOVED ONE!" I had almost forgotten about that second video. I had forgotten how many talented people were involved with the making of it. Michael had the largest contribution to the production of that video, and where the proceeds went. With all the controversy that was his life, people tend to forget his humanitarianism. Another candle flickers out tonight! Thanks so much again! King of POP goodnight!
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

NO!!!! :cry: :shock:

I was a HUGE MJ fan! I can't believe it.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

:(

A colleague of mine had bought tickets for the comming London concerts.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Had he passed in his prime, I'd be more inclined to be saddened by this news. As it is, I think it's being hugely overblown.

Sorry for being callous, but his freaky behaviour of the last decade has tarnished all he'd done prior. I do hope he is now at peace.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I wish newspapers would stop putting post early 80s pictures of Michael on the front. I want the Thriller MJ or even the Jackson 5 MJ. That's how I'll always picture him!

No matter how strange he became in recent years...man, hundreds of MILLIONS of albums sold. It's a feat I don't think any individual will ever obtain again.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

he was one of a kind and made some cool tunes
Randy rocked
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

king of pop-not...great talent yes but hes been doa since 1984-since he started his freak show.thriller was a great album so was off the wall...but not epic music at all...he was a star for 15yrs and a freak for the last 25yrs....i dont get the news coverage...his pedophelia and drugged out looney tunes state of mind were reprehensible and shameful.Too bad most media dared not to call him out on his disturbing behavior.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120