Check out who I am going to take guitar lessons from

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Check out who I am going to take guitar lessons from

Post by Zakk Daniels »

He is wicked cool and a killer shredder!!

http://www.jimibell.net/
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Cool Zakk!! It's always nice to get help from a proven winner. If you don't mind me asking...how much does he charge?
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Craig

I am so pleased for you. please stick with it Craig. Me, Nicole and also my husband Darin (Cableguy) have lessons, and it is a great way to stay fresh and keep your mind open!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

BIG_P wrote:Cool Zakk!! It's always nice to get help from a proven winner. If you don't mind me asking...how much does he charge?
$50.00 an hour and he comes to my house to give the lessons. Not bad price. Every two weeks will be my lesson schedule.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Hi Craig

I am so pleased for you. please stick with it Craig. Me, Nicole and also my husband Darin (Cableguy) have lessons, and it is a great way to stay fresh and keep your mind open!

Matt
I figured it was time I learned to play my guitars a bit better. He is a very nice guy too. I am a complete beginner, but want to learn basic stuff about chords and a bit of theory behind the instrument. Wish me luck Matthew!!!!
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

The cool thing is that he was second choice to Zakk Wylde for the Ozzy gig way back when.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Zakk Daniels wrote:
BIG_P wrote:Cool Zakk!! It's always nice to get help from a proven winner. If you don't mind me asking...how much does he charge?
$50.00 an hour and he comes to my house to give the lessons. Not bad price. Every two weeks will be my lesson schedule.
Considering the caliber of the instructor too that is a great price Craig!

Good luck my friend

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Considering the caliber of the instructor too that is a great price Craig!

Good luck my friend

Matt
Thanks Matthew. I think $50.00 is reasonable too.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

I totally agree!! $50 isn't bad when you have someone who knows what they're doing and isn't a dick about it. My hats off to you my friend. Stick with it....I wish I could take some lessons. If I could I'd move to London for a year and study under some dick named Matt Sears. Not sure about him but, I heard he's pretty good!! :wink:
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

LOL

Most of my mates, who see the real 'off duty' me, don't believe how strict I say I am. I am absolutely zero tolerance on things not done properly like timing, technique etc..but when they get it I really let them know how proud I am and often e mail/phone their parents to say "woah that was great I am really please with work they are doing"

I think it is so important to be firm but also show encouragement.

Matt
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

That's great Craig! I wish I could do that!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

$50.00 is a lot of money, but I will cut back on other things like DVDs and CDs and food. lol