Wanna see some furry balls?

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sarab
Mass Poster

Wanna see some furry balls?

Post by Sarab »

These are the 4 kittens that were born about 4 weeks ago in my next door neighbor's garden. The mommy kitty wandered over to us about 2 months ago, and then one day we didn't see her. She came back slim & trim, so I wondered where she had the babies. I saw her go into the bushes, and lo & behold, 4 balls of fluff! Last week, Mike went to show his cousin, and they were walking around. We put them in a plastic box so that they can't wander around and get hurt. We take them out and play with them, and they are very friendly and playful. The mommy has gotten a lot more friendlier since we moved them and kept them safe.
Attachments
P5250470.JPG
P5260475.JPG
P5250471.JPG
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Sorry, there are only 3 in the pictures. When I took this, Mike's cousin took the girl kitten. She brought her back the next day, as she wasn't taking milk from the kitten nursing bottle. I'll post some more up when I download the pictures Abby and Sarah took.
Their names are Hulk, (formally known as Frank, but the girls didn't want to name him that), Randy (of course!) and Joe (Sarah wanted to name him). The girls name is Jasmine.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

They are great Gina. It is a shame I am allergic to them LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Gina, they look cute is Joe named after the amazing Skezza inventor of UR?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I think Joe is named after him. I'll have to ask Sarah, as she named him

:lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

I love kitties!! Have 2 of my own. Good job on helping them out. Hats off to you!!
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

BIG_P wrote: Have 2 of my own.
2 furry balls!! LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
2 furry balls!! LOL

Matt
One day the medical world will create a fancy Latin name for this smutty afliction of yours Matt :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

BIG_P wrote:I love kitties!! Have 2 of my own. Good job on helping them out. Hats off to you!!
here Ya go Ralph! how as a fellow 'Trailer Park Boys' lover could i miss adding this, I am dissapointed you forgot about it :cry: :wink: :lol:

MATT, here is more of the 'Trailer Park Boys' Big P tell Matt that he should indulge himself in 'The Sunnyvale Trailer Park'

And one more while Im on the subject of life in the 'Sunnyvale' a little number called 'Liquor and whores'

Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Trigger wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
2 furry balls!! LOL

Matt
One day the medical world will create a fancy Latin name for this smutty afliction of yours Matt :wink: :lol:
They have it's called Matticus Toilethumorcus LOL :P
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

We had some kittens of our own here up to last week , they were strays and i kept them in a box for a week or 2 , then my wife requested i take them to animal control .... :cry:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

AWWWWW!!!!! Lookit how cute!!!!!!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

The kitties are now eating on their own, and according to Abby, they are pooping ang peeing everywhere.

I'm going to have to see if they'll use a litterbox, and if so, then they'll be ready to be taken away from their mom.

I'm going to try to introduce 2 of them to my cats; maybe they'll get along and I'll keep them. I just can't bear to part with them.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Ritchie wrote:We had some kittens of our own here up to last week , they were strays and i kept them in a box for a week or 2 , then my wife requested i take them to animal control .... :cry:
hmm I like Matticus...that could be my new stage name :)