Penises and Dildos and Sodomy

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Well, I actually think animals that have "bigger" brains are known to have homosexual tendencies and to engage in oral sex or having sex of fun. I know bonbonos (sp?) monkeys do in addition to dolphins. I know there are more, I can't just think of them.
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

lol. did you just say "boner monkeys" ?!?!?

juuuuussssst kidding.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Oh...but are you? :shock:
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

buck dich....lol
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

I'm pretty sure the primate genome Homo sapien engages in all kinds of deviant sexual congress and they do it all the time. LOL Just think, if you did just a fraction of the shit old A.Crowley did sexually I don't think any stories from say Penthouse Variations or Forum would shock you in the least. More than likely you'd find them all mildly erotic.. LOL
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

McLowery wrote:...if you did just a fraction of the shit old A.Crowley did sexually I don't think any stories from say Penthouse Variations or Forum would shock you in the least. More than likely you'd find them all mildly erotic.. LOL
hey!!
have you been hacking into my email inbox, dude?!?!?

:lol:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I know this thread is old but i knew i had seen this topic about animals being gay/homosexual. I was watching a programme on TV about penguins and they are very like swans. They pair up with a mate and it's for life. Well it was proving that it was very hard to sex penguins as they don't have a reproductive organ (Sausage) or garage LOL!. They could only do this on dead specimens. Obviously a penguin laying an egg would be a sure sign that it was female etc. They have a gland which the sperm is secreted onto etc. Well they noticed that males would pair up together and instead of having eggs and chicks. They would rear a egg sized rock/pebble. Keeping the rock warm and carried around etc.. So to answer the question about animals being gay etc. This is living proof that it does happen in the animal world aswell.
rrhoadsfan86

Post by rrhoadsfan86 »

I used to think Rammstein were cool until I saw this video. Like Ralph Macchio said in The Outsiders after Ponyboy was reading from Gone With The Wind, "Man thats gross" lol
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: So to answer the question about animals being gay etc. This is living proof that it does happen in the animal world aswell.
This might help you with your fantasy ideas Shaun

Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Awww man that was hilarious !!
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

He is great!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
hide

Post by hide »

..The title of the thread scares the hell out of me..and the rammnstein vid...saddened me