Phone recs

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Phone recs

Post by NicDots »

I have now been without a cell phone for nearly 2 months. I am looking to get a purdy one for myself, as I've never been the cool type to have a cool phone. But now is the time!
I am thinking about going all out and getting a Blackberry of some sorts. Or Samsung...or Motorola.
What do you all have? Is your phone good? Does it suck out loud?
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Re: Phone recs

Post by Zakk Daniels »

NicDots wrote:I have now been without a cell phone for nearly 2 months. I am looking to get a purdy one for myself, as I've never been the cool type to have a cool phone. But now is the time!
I am thinking about going all out and getting a Blackberry of some sorts. Or Samsung...or Motorola.
Hi Nic,

I am 41 and refuse to get a cell phone. I hate them!! My wife has one,and it is the basic one. That is all you need. Save your money my friend. Get the one that comers free with the plan.
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
delve

Post by delve »

I have have a few Nokias and they have been good to me. I bought one Motorola and had problems with it. if you dont go with the blackberry type try nokia they are cheap and work well.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Aw, you guys are no fun. :lol: I've always had boring phones! I wanted to be adventurous. :(
Captain Camaro

Post by Captain Camaro »

well it kinda depends on your service

verizon?
sprint? etc...
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

AT&T!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Hmmm, with the AT&T, I'm sure that you can get the iPhone.....

I have an iPod touch(not the phone) and I quite like it. Only thing that bothers me, is if I want to use the
internet, I need to make sure that there is a signal somewhere.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I don't like AT&T too much Elliot, but I don't have a choice. I am on a "family plan" with my mother, father, and brother.
My brother has an iPhone! I don't know if I wanna spend that much on a phone though, and the monthly costs are at least $80 a month!

I am tempted to get the Samsung Propel cause of the Ozzy commercial. :lol:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Why not? :lol: :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Phone recs

Post by Trigger »

Zakk Daniels wrote:
NicDots wrote:I have now been without a cell phone for nearly 2 months. I am looking to get a purdy one for myself, as I've never been the cool type to have a cool phone. But now is the time!
Hi Nic,

I am 41 and refuse to get a cell phone. I hate them!! My wife has one,and it is the basic one. That is all you need. Save your money my friend. Get the one that comers free with the plan.
I wish I could get rid of mine it ties me down to work 24/7! I have to have it though to keep on top of all work that comes in and also Jessica and her ever more pregnant state.

I now turn mine off when I get in and rely only on what calls come through our office line, I figure that I can be available and I only need one form of contact.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.