The Pub Thread

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Suzo

Post by Suzo »

Off out for some vinos in a minute... Yeeeee!!!!!

Hello everyone by the way :)
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Alex wrote:Image
Looks good :D

Currently drinking tin after tin of Stella while watching the good old footie, although thats just finished so now I'm just doing it for the sake of it. :D
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Me and Suzie just shared 2 bottles of wine and a large glass in our local drinking club.

I took my guitar so I could practice in the early coherant part of the evening and had to close the case later. We listened to Gary Moore and the Chiili Peppers and now back home cracking open more wine!!

:D :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

ive run out :(, thank god theres an open off license near :D
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:i've heard joe's a lotta fun when he's slightly pissed.
I've heard that too, Frank. :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

When you awake as fesh as a daisy and have not been punished with a headache you know there is a God :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Alex wrote:
Matthew wrote:When you awake as fesh as a daisy and have not been punished with a headache you know there is a God :D
Ditto. Woke up an hour ago, and stumbled home from my friend.

No headache here. :D
Ha ha..makes me think there should be another thread called recovery where people can post "agghh my head" LOL
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

We've all done some mad shit over the years while drunk.Lots of people try to climb in the wardrobe/closet etc to go to the bathroom and wonder why all the clothes are soaking and stinking of wee wee! I don't do stuff like that i'm well behaved and can remember everything :wink: Honest!! One of my friends who was very drunk staying at his future wife's parents house feeling the need to go to the bathroom at 4 in the morning he thought he had found the toilet which was on top of the book case in the parents bedroom.His 'aim' wasn't very good as he hosed the sleeping parents down from the top of the bookcase.He staggered down from the case and went back to bed.Nothing was said until breakfast the next morning needless to say he didn't get married to that girl.I don't think her parents approved.. LOL!!
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Great story Shaun, I've done some embarrassing things whilst pissed but nowt as bad as that. Mainly when I used to drink Snakebites, deadly. I'm just going out for a few beers with the lads in about half hour. Its all my old mates from years ago, every now and then we have a get together, get pissed, talk shite and put the world to rights, but as most of us are now married with kids these nights out don't come round often enough, so we make the most of them, good job I'm off work tomorrow. I've just had a couple of cans of Stella to get me in the mood. Catch ya later.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:We've all done some mad shit over the years while drunk.Lots of people try to climb in the wardrobe/closet etc to go to the bathroom and wonder why all the clothes are soaking and stinking of wee wee! I don't do stuff like that i'm well behaved and can remember everything :wink: Honest!! One of my friends who was very drunk staying at his future wife's parents house feeling the need to go to the bathroom at 4 in the morning he thought he had found the toilet which was on top of the book case in the parents bedroom.His 'aim' wasn't very good as he hosed the sleeping parents down from the top of the bookcase.He staggered down from the case and went back to bed.Nothing was said until breakfast the next morning needless to say he didn't get married to that girl.I don't think her parents approved.. LOL!!
Ok, geordie pissbed... :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sarab wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:We've all done some mad shit over the years while drunk.Lots of people try to climb in the wardrobe/closet etc to go to the bathroom and wonder why all the clothes are soaking and stinking of wee wee! I don't do stuff like that i'm well behaved and can remember everything :wink: Honest!! One of my friends who was very drunk staying at his future wife's parents house feeling the need to go to the bathroom at 4 in the morning he thought he had found the toilet which was on top of the book case in the parents bedroom.His 'aim' wasn't very good as he hosed the sleeping parents down from the top of the bookcase.He staggered down from the case and went back to bed.Nothing was said until breakfast the next morning needless to say he didn't get married to that girl.I don't think her parents approved.. LOL!!
Ok, geordie pissbed... :lol:
Gina it was the strange surroundings plus i didn't have a piss before i went to bed .I don't normaly sleep when i'm that drunk i normaly go into an alcohol induced coma.But i must of been having a very good dream as most of the dampness was around my shoulders and head.. :lol: Gina i hope i don't have to explain this one as you can be very blonde at times :wink: this chick had a good night at least it didn't leak onto the sofa .......
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Last edited by frank on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.