Ozzy w/Zakk show - June 1st 1989 Poughkeepsie, NY FLAC

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Ozzy w/Zakk show - June 1st 1989 Poughkeepsie, NY FLAC

Post by cableguyxx »

I'm currently uploading a really cool Zakk show on dimeadozen.org. It was a secret show that was reportedly a practice gig for the 89 Philly PPV show a few days later. They did the show at a small venue, initially billed as an Ozzy cover band called Blizzard of Ozz. I have some artwork that goes along with the show that I made several years back, and a few people who attended the show, and actually taped the thing, have shared comments there as well. I cleaned the show just a bit, but it was a pretty good sounding show to start with.

Here's the link if your interested:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=117658
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I have that show but I didn't know the story behind it, thanks CG
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Trigger wrote:I have that show but I didn't know the story behind it, thanks CG
No Problem Trig. If you go to the link, they talk about it abit, and someone actually posted a ticket stub for it! 8)
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

I watched one of zakk's performances in 89 in philadelphia...show rocked man. I love how he nailed randy and jake's songs really shows how much respect he has for the guys