It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 am 
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 18
My efforts have been fruitless to find some randy/jake bootlegs. Can someone hook me up with a link or something?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
DaveClardy69 wrote:
My efforts have been fruitless to find some randy/jake bootlegs. Can someone hook me up with a link or something?



Well I don't like to download the boots from here my computer can't Handel it but youtube is your friend most of the boots from the randy/ozzy shows are on YouTube
And I don't recall any jake e lee boots being on this site but like I said trust you tube


Are there any shows you are looking for


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm 
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 18
i'm not looking for specific shows. i found a ton of shows from youtube but how do i convert them to itunes or is that just not possible?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:56 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
DaveClardy69 wrote:
i'm not looking for specific shows. i found a ton of shows from youtube but how do i convert them to itunes or is that just not possible?



O you can download the shows you want from YouTube throught a thing called the YouTube converter

You copy and paste the URL from the song and paste it in the YouTube converter and you can download that song onto what ever thing you want iPod, mp3 or mp4


Or you can go into the audio section and download the whole show onto your computer and transfer the show onto your iPod,mp3

I use to download a whole show like the king bisket flower hour and delete every song except paranoid and I don't know and transfer those 2 songs and the I would download the live tribute cd unedited and add every song except paranoid and I don't know and their you have a full pro audio cd :)

Hope this helps

Need any more help drop a comment or PM me

Thanks
Nickolas Hughes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am 
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 18
Thanks man


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:00 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
Your welcome

Is there a show you are interested in I am very handy with that stuff


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm 
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 18
Do you have a Bernie torme show or any show from '82? Those would be cool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:47 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
Here

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ozzy%20l ... ie%20torme

YouTube is you're friend

Sad to say there is not that many shows that we're taped (audio) there are 2 soundboards floating around the Internet and like 4 or 5 audience recordings low to high resolution

SIDE NOTE : on the solos of most songs you will hear a lot of improvision done Bernie did not have time to Learn the solos or full solos

Bernie was before brad gillis and Bernie only played with ozzy for I think it was 3 months then brad took over brad did a the last few months of the tour including the live DVD from 1982 and then brad went back to his band night rangers and because he worked for ozzy his band got signed quick after brad ozz found jake e lee in 83 after jake e lee was zakk in 1986 I think

THANKS
nickolas Hughes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:02 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
Here is Bernie on the left

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=rela ... dY2ZVY-cDg


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:50 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
randy will never die wrote:
Here

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ozzy%20l ... ie%20torme

YouTube is you're friend

Sad to say there is not that many shows that we're taped (audio) there are 2 soundboards floating around the Internet and like 4 or 5 audience recordings low to high resolution

SIDE NOTE : on the solos of most songs you will hear a lot of improvision done Bernie did not have time to Learn the solos or full solos

Bernie was before brad gillis and Bernie only played with ozzy for I think it was 3 months then brad took over brad did a the last few months of the tour including the live DVD from 1982 and then brad went back to his band night rangers and because he worked for ozzy his band got signed quick after brad ozz found jake e lee in 83 after jake e lee was zakk in 1986 I think

THANKS
nickolas Hughes



Nicky, Bernie was only in the band for just under a month he only played about 6 gigs with Ozzy. Then Brad Gillis took over, Bernie had commitments with his own band.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
randy will never die wrote:
Here

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ozzy%20l ... ie%20torme

YouTube is you're friend

Sad to say there is not that many shows that we're taped (audio) there are 2 soundboards floating around the Internet and like 4 or 5 audience recordings low to high resolution

SIDE NOTE : on the solos of most songs you will hear a lot of improvision done Bernie did not have time to Learn the solos or full solos

Bernie was before brad gillis and Bernie only played with ozzy for I think it was 3 months then brad took over brad did a the last few months of the tour including the live DVD from 1982 and then brad went back to his band night rangers and because he worked for ozzy his band got signed quick after brad ozz found jake e lee in 83 after jake e lee was zakk in 1986 I think

THANKS
nickolas Hughes



Nicky, Bernie was only in the band for just under a month he only played about 6 gigs with Ozzy. Then Brad Gillis took over, Bernie had commitments with his own band.


Sorry

I was just going off the top of my head

I am trying to help this guy or girl out because no 1 else seems to

I am human get stuff wrong from time to time


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
randy will never die wrote:
Here

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ozzy%20l ... ie%20torme

YouTube is you're friend

Sad to say there is not that many shows that we're taped (audio) there are 2 soundboards floating around the Internet and like 4 or 5 audience recordings low to high resolution

SIDE NOTE : on the solos of most songs you will hear a lot of improvision done Bernie did not have time to Learn the solos or full solos

Bernie was before brad gillis and Bernie only played with ozzy for I think it was 3 months then brad took over brad did a the last few months of the tour including the live DVD from 1982 and then brad went back to his band night rangers and because he worked for ozzy his band got signed quick after brad ozz found jake e lee in 83 after jake e lee was zakk in 1986 I think

THANKS
nickolas Hughes



Nicky, Bernie was only in the band for just under a month he only played about 6 gigs with Ozzy. Then Brad Gillis took over, Bernie had commitments with his own band.


Sorry

I was just going off the top of my head

I am trying to help this guy or girl out because no 1 else seems to

I am human get stuff wrong from time to time


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:21 pm 
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 18
thanks again


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I need help finding some bootlegs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
randy will never die wrote:
Sorry

I was just going off the top of my head

I am trying to help this guy or girl out because no 1 else seems to

I am human get stuff wrong from time to time


You'll find i was doing the same a few weeks ago so your comment of 'no one else seems to' is wrong again my friend.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8219


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net