Deadly Deeds Newcastle 1981

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Deadly Deeds Newcastle 1981

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Whats the score with this vinyl bootleg.I know track listings and dates can get mixed up but!!.This boot says on the cover Recorded Live Newcastle England 1981.Well they didn't play Newcastle in 1981.They done two dates in 1980 17 September Newcastle City Hall and 17th October 1980 Newcastle Mayfair.I've never heard this so i couldn't say if it was from one of the N/castle 1980 shows.HEEEEEELP!!!!!

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

They played 4 shows in Britain in 1981 Stoke-On-Trent. Cardif, Bristol & Liverpool this boot album is from the Newcastle 17th Oct 1980 show. Why it was called 1981 I don't know but I still see this traded on CD as Newcastle 1981.
Have you got that newcastle show 1980 GI? if not its in our free audio section and has been mislabled as Glasgow 12th september 1980 or Ozzy's first gig for almost 25 years. It seems that the Newcastle 1980 show has been mislabled almost as many times over the years as Montreal 1981 show.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote: It seems that the Newcastle 1980 show has been mislabled almost as many times over the years as Montreal 1981 show.
Trigger whats the score with the mention of the Montreal 1981 show.Thats the original isn't it the Ozzmium boot which was out on vinyl ?? So what show is that if its not the Montreal forum 81.I have another vinyl bootleg its the 1982 Alive in LA it only has six tracks on this Revelation Mother Earth,Steal away,Goodbye to Romance,Iron Man,Children of the Grave and Paranoid.This is miss labeled and the cover is a photocopied piece of A4 paper with a photo of Ozzy and OZZY OSBOURNE ALIVE IN LOS ANGELES.Any ideas on what boot this one is ?? I'll try and get a photo of the said item posted up.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Trigger wrote: It seems that the Newcastle 1980 show has been mislabled almost as many times over the years as Montreal 1981 show.
Trigger whats the score with the mention of the Montreal 1981 show.Thats the original isn't it the Ozzmium boot which was out on vinyl ?? So what show is that if its not the Montreal forum 81.I have another vinyl bootleg its the 1982 Alive in LA it only has six tracks on this Revelation Mother Earth,Steal away,Goodbye to Romance,Iron Man,Children of the Grave and Paranoid.This is miss labeled and the cover is a photocopied piece of A4 paper with a photo of Ozzy and OZZY OSBOURNE ALIVE IN LOS ANGELES.Any ideas on what boot this one is ?? I'll try and get a photo of the said item posted up.

The Ozzmium boot album is Montreal but what I was saying in that post was that the Montreal recording has been passedd of as other recordings from other venues.
Most Brad recordings are the Irvine Meadows June 1982 show and I imagine that your LA82 is just a cut down version of that show.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

I have that same boot. Red vinyl record,track's have been re-edited on the back. Sound quality ain't so great either (side stage maybe).
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

P C M wrote:I have that same boot. Red vinyl record,track's have been re-edited on the back. Sound quality ain't so great either (side stage maybe).
The version of the show we have on free download is pretty good, although, the real year of the Newcastle Randy show was 1980 so don't be fooled if you don't see it with the other 1981 shows.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

P C M wrote:I have that same boot. Red vinyl record,track's have been re-edited on the back. Sound quality ain't so great either (side stage maybe).
Is this the bootleg you are on about ?? I have this with two different covers and i would say the quality is Soundboard i think this was recorded for the radio wasnt it ??
FRONT COVER
BACK COVER
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Is this the bootleg you are on about ?? I have this with two different covers and i would say the quality is Soundboard i think this was recorded for the radio wasnt it ??
FRONT COVER
BACK COVER
Sorry it took me awhile to get back to yah bud. No,the one I have is the Deadly Deed's one above. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. :oops:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

PCM don't worry bud i wasn't holding my breath :x :oops: :wink:
clashradio
Cool Member

Re: Deadly Deeds Newcastle 1981

Post by clashradio »

I believe this record is from the first Blizzard of Ozz show 9-12-80, Glasgow. If you look up "the day the music died" it breaks down Ozzy's onstage words and you can match up what he says with the date. Believer is easy because he always introducted it a different way everynight.