Which Bootleg are YOU Listening to?

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

James UK

Post by James UK »

From the boots i've heard I think they're all awesome and each have their own character! Have to say though I love Randy's intro to Crazy Train on the Chelmsford boot and I think the version of Mr.Crowley on the New York Palladium 2nd set is one of the best since the Mr.Crowley E.P. In my opinion!
chelrob

Post by chelrob »

Rediscovering the Cleveland boot. I had taped this when it was originally broadcast. I lent it to a friend and he let it melt on his windshield :cry:

Which boot is the definitive version?

- Thanks
12/31/1981, LA Sports Arena... I was there :)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

chelrob wrote:Rediscovering the Cleveland boot. I had taped this when it was originally broadcast. I lent it to a friend and he let it melt on his windshield :cry:

- Thanks
I see that you mention the 31st Dec 1981 show in your signature we have that for download if you don't have it yet.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
chelrob

Post by chelrob »

Thanks, I'm gonna download it today. I have a pressed boot CD from that show too: "Mr. Madman Live"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

chelrob wrote:Thanks, I'm gonna download it today. I have a pressed boot CD from that show too: "Mr. Madman Live"
I would be interested in reading your memories of that show, part of our work here is to get peoples meories of Randy written down for everyone to see. :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Been listening to Day on the Green alot. More than any other show for me, it really captures the moment.
chelrob

Post by chelrob »

Trigger, I'll put something together in the next few days. Right off the bat I remember it was raining on the way to the concert... I rode in the back of a pickup truck :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

chelrob wrote:Rediscovering the Cleveland boot. I had taped this when it was originally broadcast. I lent it to a friend and he let it melt on his windshield :cry:

- Thanks
Sorry that I didn't answer your question about the Cleveland show :? I think that the Cleveland show that we have here in the audio section is by far the best version around.

Download it and just enjoy :D

Ian