BOOTLEG TRADES. SERIOUS TRADERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

atomicpunk5151

Post by atomicpunk5151 »

When I saw your topic with "Serious Traders" in the headline I was interested to check out this post.

Pretty dissapointing to find another list of Mp3 shows. Mp3 is fine for personal use, but why would you trade somebody compressed low quality mp3s. It is about preserving the music in good quality. As pointed out, these shows are coming from 20 year old cassettes, why would you want to make it worse.

Also mp3 sourced material is not allowed on BitTorrent tackers, so .flac traders don't have to worry about getting crap. As Enchantology showed there are ways to check for mp3/lossy source material.

Not trying to start any debate here, just hoping a few people will try and preserve the music.
heymanooh1

Post by heymanooh1 »

RockyRhoads wrote:heymanooh1, I don't want to be offensive, but you should learn a little about your audience before making sweeping statements about "going far in the trading community". I've been trading boots for a long time and have been looking for Randy Rhoads collectables since 1982.

Physics and Chemistry? Whatever... it's all about what you can hear with your own limited range of hearing. People who frown on mp3s because of the "loss" are elitists who are a bit whacked, in my opinion. Anyone who has played guitar with any amount of volume for more than a year will tell you that the constant ringing in the ears will effect the sound of a bootleg recording more than any minimal loss ever will.

Thank you for providing your point of view on the matter. I do appreciate it, even if I disagree with it.
Yeah so what if you've been trading since '82. Am I supposed to be impressed because you've been trading. for 24 years? That only says you're old and not necessarily wise. And by your "whatever" comment about Physics and Chem, my conclusion is that you're a dumbass since you can't understand that a lot of people trade in lossless format because they want to preserve the music in the best quality possible. Go back to listening to your outdated mp3 files. You probably can't even hear the difference between 192 and 320 kpbs since you're old and decrepit. Did you even know that the range of frequencies one hears gets worse as a person gets older?

And dumbass, its affect the sound not effect the sound. Oh, I forgot you're an ignorant fuck. I cannot have expected that from you since you're old, senile and living in the past. You're still probably waiting for a Randy Rhoads record that will never surface. Get with the program old man.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

heymanooh1 wrote:
RockyRhoads wrote:heymanooh1, I don't want to be offensive, but you should learn a little about your audience before making sweeping statements about "going far in the trading community". I've been trading boots for a long time and have been looking for Randy Rhoads collectables since 1982.

Physics and Chemistry? Whatever... it's all about what you can hear with your own limited range of hearing. People who frown on mp3s because of the "loss" are elitists who are a bit whacked, in my opinion. Anyone who has played guitar with any amount of volume for more than a year will tell you that the constant ringing in the ears will effect the sound of a bootleg recording more than any minimal loss ever will.

Thank you for providing your point of view on the matter. I do appreciate it, even if I disagree with it.
Yeah so what if you've been trading since '82. Am I supposed to be impressed because you've been trading. for 24 years? That only says you're old and not necessarily wise. And by your "whatever" comment about Physics and Chem, my conclusion is that you're a dumbass since you can't understand that a lot of people trade in lossless format because they want to preserve the music in the best quality possible. Go back to listening to your outdated mp3 files. You probably can't even hear the difference between 192 and 320 kpbs since you're old and decrepit. Did you even know that the range of frequencies one hears gets worse as a person gets older?

And dumbass, its affect the sound not effect the sound. Oh, I forgot you're an ignorant fuck. I cannot have expected that from you since you're old, senile and living in the past. You're still probably waiting for a Randy Rhoads record that will never surface. Get with the program old man.
Hey heymanooh1,
Can you stop doing personal?
Agree to disagree, but calling someone a 'dumbass' is unnecesarry.
Thanks for your understanding.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

No worries Dutch, that attack doesn't bother me a bit. We old, senile fucks can handle verbal abuse.

The part that gets me is the "living in the past" and "waiting for a Randy Rhoads record that will never come".

Isn't anyone who listens to Ozzy/Randy boots living in the past to some degree? And isn't anyone who has joined this board hoping for new RR material of any sort to surface?

The mp3 debate has been done to death here.
heymanooh1

Post by heymanooh1 »

RockyRhoads wrote:No worries Dutch, that attack doesn't bother me a bit. We old, senile fucks can handle verbal abuse.

The part that gets me is the "living in the past" and "waiting for a Randy Rhoads record that will never come".

Isn't anyone who listens to Ozzy/Randy boots living in the past to some degree? And isn't anyone who has joined this board hoping for new RR material of any sort to surface?

You are seriously geriatric. So what if atomic wants to discuss mp3 vs. lossless. Who the fuck are you to tell atomic what he can/can't say?
You're just a fool that's wacked who has to collect every RR memorabilia that's who. You're more whacked and delusional than those you attack who want to preserve music in lossless format.

If you don't like an empee3 vs. lossless discussion, then don't participate in it. Just like when you say to atomic that he shouldn't download empee3s if he doesn't like them. You're such a fucking hypocrite, you don't even practice what you preach. Douchebag.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I think the fact is FLAC IS better than mp3, and i totally agree to the fact I would rather trade flac than mp3, BUT, mp3 helps make the files to a respectable size. if they are too large, they are untradable through the net and many new fans want to do just that.

I will put up some flacs for you enthusiasts soon :D
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

heymanooh1 wrote:
RockyRhoads wrote:No worries Dutch, that attack doesn't bother me a bit. We old, senile fucks can handle verbal abuse.

You are seriously geriatric. So what if atomic wants to discuss mp3 vs. lossless. Who the fuck are you to tell atomic what he can/can't say?
You're just a fool that's wacked who has to collect every RR memorabilia that's who. You're more whacked and delusional than those you attack who want to preserve music in lossless format.

If you don't like an empee3 vs. lossless discussion, then don't participate in it. Just like when you say to atomic that he shouldn't download empee3s if he doesn't like them. You're such a fucking hypocrite, you don't even practice what you preach. Douchebag.

It takes a big man to talk trash online, doesn't it. I must say, you've impressed me. Coming in so late in the game and talking down to me, impressive indeed.
Rhoads4ever

Post by Rhoads4ever »

Come on guys get a life why the constant flaming its just music fer fecks sake .

I personally only 'collect' Lossless recordings but have no problem listening to MP3's on my PC or I-Pod . It's all good as long as those magical tones of Randy's hit my ears i'm a happy bunny ;-)

And YES Lossless is FAR superior lol
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Rhoads4ever wrote:Come on guys get a life why the constant flaming its just music fer fecks sake .

I personally only 'collect' Lossless recordings but have no problem listening to MP3's on my PC or I-Pod . It's all good as long as those magical tones of Randy's hit my ears i'm a happy bunny ;-)

I am with you all the way :D
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Wolfie wrote:
Rhoads4ever wrote:Come on guys get a life why the constant flaming its just music fer fecks sake .

I am with you all the way :D
+1 :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
r.w.rhoads

bootleg trades

Post by r.w.rhoads »

sure am glad i posted my trades in this forum. all together i traded 1,2,3..........huh......oh, i didn't trade a single show. but i did get to hear a bunch of grown men bicker about some lossless jumbo. apparently lossless traders do a lot of fighting , which is cool if your 12 years old. well, thanks again for nothing!!!! i'm gonna go listen to my shitty recordings of the greatest guitar player that ever lived. have a nice day girls. hope ya don't chip a nail pushing play!!!!!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: bootleg trades

Post by Trigger »

r.w.rhoads wrote:sure am glad i posted my trades in this forum. all together i traded 1,2,3..........huh......oh, i didn't trade a single show. but i did get to hear a bunch of grown men bicker about some lossless jumbo. apparently lossless traders do a lot of fighting , which is cool if your 12 years old. well, thanks again for nothing!!!! i'm gonna go listen to my shitty recordings of the greatest guitar player that ever lived. have a nice day girls. hope ya don't chip a nail pushing play!!!!!!
I dont like the fighting either for me I just like to have new shows :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.