QR bootlegs

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

sparkey

QR bootlegs

Post by sparkey »

i know i know you've all seen this post before but all the lniks and torrents i can find are dead. im lookin for the whisky 78 video and the 2 shows at the starwood. any help with these would be great.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

keep checking in and I will see what I can do, I know some people have had to pay big $ to get these in the past :( so much for those so called Randy fans who say they are not in it for the profit :roll:
Last edited by Trigger on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
sparkey

Post by sparkey »

thanks so much. just let me know
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Sparkey

How are you keeping? my best advice with regard to dates is to click my link

http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewforum.php?f=35

This is Randy Perry's archive and is the best RR related archive and has become the bench mark that RR fans have and use to find RR info.
Randy Perry is a mod here at UR and we are lucky enough to host this facility now with him, many use this info as the base for all RR related information and it took Randy Perry many years of research to create it.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.