crazy train ep/lp

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

wareagle
Mass Poster

crazy train ep/lp

Post by wareagle »

does anyone have the crazy train ep/lp? i think theres one floating around somewhere, there was the mr.crowley one and the crazy train one, the rowley one is here, does any 1 know of a crazy train one? i think it has you looking at me looking at you on it also.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Do you mean this one ? What are you wanting to know ? Your a very inquisitive young man :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OZZY-OSBOURNE-CRA ... .m63.l1177
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

yes, i think, i think it also had some other songs on it. i wanted to know if theres such a thing, now, does anyone have it on audio?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This is the only studio 'Crazy Train' I know of, it differs in the fact that it is shorter in lengh due to the intro being reduced and it also has the track 'You looking at me looking at you' as the b-side. I have never seen a 12" ep version of this release.
Interesting to note is that the script for the band and title is different to the album a style that to a point remains the same to this day. This script is like the early UK 1980 tour venue posters which all pre-date the album release.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.