Need help IDing an Ozzy boot

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

delve

Need help IDing an Ozzy boot

Post by delve »

Need help id ing a Diary (i think) boot, Not Randy. I bought it thinking it was but i am not sure if its Brad or not. The Songs are Diary intro for 1:20 then OTM, Mr. Crowley, Crazy Train, Revelation, Steelaway, GTR, SS. then it goes into a newer song but it seems like a different show, diff. sound and the spoken part is - How ya doin Tonite? Is everybody high? Alright Say hi to Ronny, Do ya feel like goin crazy huh? allright were gonna go into Crazy Train. The sound for most of it is almost too good, like no audience noise, prob through the sound board. I really wished it was Randy but i see there arent alot of non Randy Diary boots out there.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

That sounds like the soundtrack from the Live Speak of the Devil DVD. This has came out in different forms over the years and sold as a RR show.Plus you can hardly hear the crowd on it..
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This is either the Irvine Meadows show June 1982 which is where the 'Speak of the devil' show was recorded or the Memphis show from early 1982.
Most of the mis-labels from the 82 shows are from the 'Irvine' show, and based on the song set it is a 1982 show.
Last edited by Trigger on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
delve

Post by delve »

Great thanks for the help. This site rocks!