Crazy Train Promo 1980?

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rippin Rod

Crazy Train Promo 1980?

Post by Rippin Rod »

Have y'all seen these before?

I must have been about 15 years old. we used to go to Zoo World (Dallas Music Convention) every year. They were handing out these promos and a buddy and I talked them into giving us a case of them. Unfortunately, we discovered they made great frisbees. Fortunately, my buddy saved 2 of them and he gave me one of them last year. Anyhow, thought I would share and see if anyone else out there has one.

Later,

Rod
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think I have one of these in a different sleeve, I will check it out and post up a picture. That ius a nice promo though :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
alex1251

Re: Crazy Train Promo 1980?

Post by alex1251 »

Rippin Rod wrote:Unfortunately, we discovered they made great frisbees.
:lol: hilarious stuff. It's like when I was 5 or 6 and i dumped all of my baseball cards and pogs into a bucket full of water!
Goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends,
Goodbye to all the Past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I totally remember the Zoo! That logo brings back memories of my childhood, thanks for that!
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

I have a copy of that record! I was fortunate enough to have one given to me by a guy I used to work with... I guess he had a couple of them. Here's a picture of another 45rpm I have that I always thought was cool because Randy is pictured on the back:
Image[/img]
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Randy Perry wrote:I have a copy of that record! I was fortunate enough to have one given to me by a guy I used to work with... I guess he had a couple of them. Here's a picture of another 45rpm I have that I always thought was cool because Randy is pictured on the back:
Image[/img]
I have that :) only mine has Suicide Solution LIVE aswell!

I bought mine and Blizzard of Ozz LP for 50p each :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
KurtL

Post by KurtL »

http://www.eternalrandyrhoads.com/audio ... y_EP_tape/
here's a link to where you can download the entire Mr. Crowley EP.
I've never heard of the Crazy Train promo LP.