After Hours dvd (Six String God vs '78-'82 compilation

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

clashradio
Cool Member

After Hours dvd (Six String God vs '78-'82 compilation

Post by clashradio »

Hello all Ozzy/Randy fans. Like most of you I'm sure for years all you had was a crappy Nth gen VHS copy of After Hours. I was working on a Ozzy/Randy dvd of my own and wanted to use a better source of After Hours so I bought the Six String God dvd only to be a little dissapointed. I have seen excellent quality A.H. vids on YouTube (yeah, I know, for some reason MP4 video looks great) but I was wondering if anyone has seen both S.S.G. and the '78-'82 copies. Which is better? Can I trade for a copy?
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i bought six string god, the damn dvd wouldn't even run properly. It gets half way through i dont know on after hours and then crazy stuff hapens. The other vids dont even start to play... :evil:
clashradio
Cool Member

Post by clashradio »

That sukx man. My Six String God did play however Crazy Train (on the After Hours portion) was mega out of sync, plus has missing audio. Not to mention some of the introduction part is missing. Yeah, it's the Greg Brady lookin' dude but still, I want the complete show. Oh, and the menu was cool but they used the VHS copy of Wicked Videos for the Crazy Train clips and not the laserdisc. Hell, I've got the laserdisc and the video looks great.
Last edited by clashradio on Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
clashradio
Cool Member

After Hours

Post by clashradio »

Yes, this clip looks like the same source as "weedwacker67" on Youtube!!! Even has the same scan lines at the very bottom. Looks great!! much better than Six String God. Well, in the meantime "weedwacker67" did email me back and said his source was indeed the 78-82 compliation.
jp3gs

Re: After Hours dvd (Six String God vs '78-'82 compilation

Post by jp3gs »

would anyone mind sending me a link to this? because i have not seen any of these vids and have been trying for a while to find something new. thanks:)