knuckle bonez first edition statue 0002

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

toadie doodle

knuckle bonez first edition statue 0002

Post by toadie doodle »

hey there im new to this and been a huge randy fan for years. i have in my collection the first edition randy statue from knuckle bonez number 0002. i bought it in 04 from the company. its my understanding that this was the very first guitarist they did and to show thanks they gave delores the very first one 0001.with that being said im just courious. can anybody give me a realistic idea of how much its worth? i look on ebay and when i do see one its usually a very high number edition. just courious to hear some thoughts on it
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: knuckle bonez first edition statue 0002

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I don't think the number makes much difference, it's more of the limited edition that makes it sort after. But a cool item to have and they only appreciate in value. Be sure to keep it in the original box.
camdenlp
Cool Member

Post by camdenlp »

What Idol said ^
TakeAPebble

Post by TakeAPebble »

toadie doodle wrote:hey there im new to this and been a huge randy fan for years. i have in my collection the first edition randy statue from knuckle bonez number 0002. i bought it in 04 from the company. its my understanding that this was the very first guitarist they did and to show thanks they gave delores the very first one 0001.with that being said im just courious. can anybody give me a realistic idea of how much its worth? i look on ebay and when i do see one its usually a very high number edition. just courious to hear some thoughts on it
Going from what I saw in antiques programmes, if its a limited edition, the higher the number of limited figures, the lower the value of it, say it said 1/25 would worth far more than 1/5000 if you get me?

Simon
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Thats a world wide limited edition if you think of the numbers, it'll be rarer then rocking horse shit in a few years.