RR Albums and bootlegs on Vinyl

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Mozart82

RR Albums and bootlegs on Vinyl

Post by Mozart82 »

I'm not a big collector, but I wanted to post a pic of my records. I was reading a while back where someone was talking about waiting at the mail box for their Randy related items, and that reminded me of coming home from high school, and seeing a brown package attached to the mail box. ( with Bats head Soup inside) 8)
Attachments
OzzyRRV.jpg
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: RR Albums and bootlegs on Vinyl

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Nice collection I have a few of those albums. I remember the Ozzmium album was available in 2 different covers. One had Ozzy on the front and the sleeve was yellow. The other one is in your collection, the one with the red sleeve and shows Randy on the front and back cover. The collectors of today have never had it so good with the amount of free downloads, youtube etc. Is that the Ozzy Diary tour programme at the top row in the middle ?. Do you have anything else of interest to share with us ?.
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Nice collection I have a few of those albums. I remember the Ozzmium album was available in 2 different covers. One had Ozzy on the front and the sleeve was yellow. The other one is in your collection, the one with the red sleeve and shows Randy on the front and back cover. The collectors of today have never had it so good with the amount of free downloads, youtube etc. Is that the Ozzy Diary tour programme at the top row in the middle ?. Do you have anything else of interest to share with us ?.
Hey thanks for the reply. I drove to Atlanta and hung out with some musician friends that were from my hometown, and while I was there I found the Ozzmium album in a used record store. I ended up at a friend of a friends parents house before we went out that night. I asked them if they had a record player I could check the album out with. They let me put it on and I skipped around the whole album freaking out. They probably thought I was a real nut.

That's the Diary Of A Madman tour book framed in the middle. I bought the Ultimate Sin tour book, and Bark At The Moon, in Biloxi Missisippi at the concert, and then later ordered the Diary tour book from the back of the Ultimate Sin Programme I believe. Whats also cool, is another BATM programme came with the Diary order, so I had one with each drummer of that tour. Later I sold one of them though.

I have a collection of the typical guitar player, FTPM magazines ect... some Buttons, popular concert photos, an RR mirror I made in Art class. My Aunt was an Artist and painted a RR shirt for me that I thought was kinda cool. When I get a chance I'll post more of what I do have. :P
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've been collecting Ozzy / RR items for the last 30 years. From the first time i seen the Blizzard line up in 1980. I have a huge collection of tour programmes, ticket stubs, posters etc these are all connected to the time Ozzy toured the UK in 1980 - 1981. I'm looking for photos from any of the gigs from that time. I have all the popular photos, they are like trying to find 'Rocking Horse Shit' Very rare. But it would be cool to see the rest of your collection Cheers :wink:
mikesline
Cool Member

Post by mikesline »

that chelmsford odeon marble-vinyl lp was pressed by my friend niel,from my 3rd gen tape ,he had to cut out solos
to fit,another thing-mine warped real easily-did yours??
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

Nice collection Mozart! Thanks for sharing.
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

mikesline wrote:that chelmsford odeon marble-vinyl lp was pressed by my friend niel,from my 3rd gen tape ,he had to cut out solos
to fit,another thing-mine warped real easily-did yours??
Hey cool, mine hasn't warped yet. I put it on cassette and a cd of course after I got it. I like that show. I had to look at the record again, I had it put away. It says Roxy records in the center.
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

AndrewT1976 wrote:Nice collection Mozart! Thanks for sharing.
Hey thanks, I recently sold the tour book in the photo unfortunately though.