some of my collection

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

blues_n_cues
Cool Member

some of my collection

Post by blues_n_cues »

just a few things i kept over the years.
concert ticket from feb.21st,1982-corpus christi,tx. mr. crowley/you said it all/suicide solution pic disc,etc.

the other 2 Ozzy stubs are w/ joe holmes in '96.
1 is corpus christ & the other is honolulu,hi. that was the last night of the american tour & he brought all the kids out on stage.

i just realized after looking @ them that i saw him 6 months apart to the day. i can't find the bark or ultimate sin stubs. :cry:

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: some of my collection

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Some nice items you've got there 'blues'. I've got a good collection of Ozzy RR concert memorabilia. I've posted alot of the items up here in different threads. That album looks interesting, any chance you can scan some of the newspaper clippings for us to see :wink: mucho appreciated for posting those up. I've got a few from the Leesburg newspapers from 1982 that i'm posting up on the 19th March for Randy's memorial.
blues_n_cues
Cool Member

Post by blues_n_cues »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Some nice items you've got there 'blues'. I've got a good collection of Ozzy RR concert memorabilia. I've posted alot of the items up here in different threads. That album looks interesting, any chance you can scan some of the newspaper clippings for us to see :wink: mucho appreciated for posting those up. I've got a few from the Leesburg newspapers from 1982 that i'm posting up on the 19th March for Randy's memorial.
i can do that. it'll take a day or 2 as we just brought a brand new baby home & i'm whooped from the all nighters.. i tried to get him to wait (new son) until the 19th but he was impatient.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Congratulations mate, sleep deprivation heading your way :lol: . When you get your energy back no rush for them :wink: