Come on get your bits out!!!

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Come on get your bits out!!!

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

If you are into collecting this is the place to get your items on display. So if your collection is big or small it doesn't matter!. Get your camera and show us what you've got. We may be able to trade a few items and if you have anything of interest get it out. Many people who collect have some amazing stuff to share and keep it to themselves... I'll be showing off a few gems from my collection soon so watch this space. :wink:

This has been posted here before, but for those who missed it...

This is one of the latest items i've getting for my collection. I thought it was different as its not Ozzy's signature but a WARNING!!!... If you notice the postmark and date. 23 November 1981 this was just before the Diary UK tour. Well it was 3 dates but it had loads of promotion work done for this tour including Radio interviews press packs being handed out etc. Leading up to the launch and release of the Diary album and tour. I just wish Ozzy had played this tour it would of been Randy's birthday when he played in my home town.

This is the front of the card.

Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I really like this and because it relates to the early days of the Diary tour it makes it nicer! sadly it is forgotten by most people that the Diary tour launched in Europe with the first headlining shows being held in Britain. I can still remember like it was yesterday being at school and having a chat with a friend who informed me that the local show had been canceled and a new date for it was anounced, as we both know Shaun that date like most of the others was cancelled.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The bigger sickener for me Ian was that Ozzy & Co had planned to play 2 dates at the Newcastle City Hall. One of them was on Randy's birthday so i can only imagine that show would of been amazing. Ozzy would of been on planet Pissedstoned but we can all hope that some day a cool Diary show will be available on DVD. :wink: