Tribute stuff

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SATO

Tribute stuff

Post by SATO »

some tribute stuff for starters!
Attachments
Copy of DSCN2847.JPG
Crazy train video
Crazy train video
Tribute different colored lettering,picture sleeve 45
Tribute different colored lettering,picture sleeve 45
RR fan since purchase of blizzard lp jet 234 with color poster,when I was 10.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Some cool stuff you have there. 8) Would i be right in thinking that the Tribute vinyl was originally released with a gatefold sleeve. It later turned into a single sleeve with the centre fold as a poster. Do you know if this is now a rare item ?. That Crazy Train 45" how is it different you mention the colour of the lettering ?.
SATO

Tribute stuff

Post by SATO »

So Sorry just realized I wrote the wrong caption for the pic.The Tribute LP has the different color.One in solid white the other in the soft bluish.Have to dig em back out to answer your question,look @ where its from etc etc.Don't want to blow anyone off on the questions but the stuff is packed away in a spare room,it's not like i can grab em and look at them.I am going to make a point to take the stuff out and photograph it.I forgot the stuff i have so it will be fun for me too.A trip down memory lane!!
Attachments
LOVE THE BLIZZARD STUFF!!!!
LOVE THE BLIZZARD STUFF!!!!
RR fan since purchase of blizzard lp jet 234 with color poster,when I was 10.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've noticed that you have multiples of the same items. Are these different or all the same. Any reason for having so many ? do you trade stuff or do you just collect these so you can piss people like me off LOL!!.. Saying that i do have quite a few copies of Blizzard Diary and Tribute. But i picked these up with other items in job lot auctions. I know that people collect vinyl because they are from Australia Japan France pressings etc.