fortress
Madman

Palladium Footage will be on youtube tonight

Post by fortress »

Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Palladium Footage will be on youtube tonight

Post by Tito »

"or early tomorrow" thanks for the info fortress!!!!!!!
Matlike

Post by Matlike »

This guy is gonna get sued bigtime. They are probably watching him to see how much stuff he puts on then....bam.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

Matlike wrote:This guy is gonna get sued bigtime. They are probably watching him to see how much stuff he puts on then....bam.
Sued? Please. Not gonna happen,

They'll simply get them taken off YT (copyright claim).

In the meantime, here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizzardOfA ... pKNHe3mPvE

Better watch them quick, while they last.
Matlike

Post by Matlike »

Uh, yes sued, they will do that to people who put up copyright material. Argue all you like but if he keeps it up they have the potential to do so.
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

sued??? lol :roll:

There's a GODzillion video's that have copyrights on there. No one's getting sued. It will also almost surely not even get taken down either.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So, what I see in these videos (and the New Mexico ones as well) is a confirmation of the hired gun/session player assertion from the Osbournes. Rudy and Randy are confined to their little boxes (as Rudy mentions in his book) and the step forward, step back, ad nauseum... not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation.

Having seen Rudy and Randy in the Starwood and Whisky, they were much more animated as DuBrow's back up band - oops, I mean their own band where they were equals :)

Also, I prefer the Palladium stuff because it gives a better angle on the whole stage...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I am finding the whole irony of it all really funny. Here we all are watching a breaching copyright clip on YouTube, that is a pirated clip in the first place and it is thanks to the guy bring an illegal pirate in the first place and unofficially recording the concert, that we have this to watch 'illegally' LMAO

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
distortionplus
Cool Member

Post by distortionplus »

Paul W. this is my take on their "little boxes" thing. My thinking is that on the Diary tour the stage was so much bigger they stayed more spread out. If you notice in early footage with a smaller stage Randy interacts with Ozzy more often because he was really close to him most of time. The Diary stage is so big they have to kind of stay more spread out. From what I could tell there was quite a bit of interaction between Randy and Ozzy as compared to other bands I have seen live.

Did not the famous Ozzy lifting Randy start during the DOAM tour. I'm not sure if it was an every night thing but surely happened more than once.

I might also add here that they were selling RR t-shirts during the DOAM tour. Funny a non-star hired gun would get his own t-shirt.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

distortionplus wrote:
I might also add here that they were selling RR t-shirts during the DOAM tour. Funny a non-star hired gun would get his own t-shirt.
Yeah it is remarkable.He was being marketed as his own entity already.I guess people saw his potential.He must have dug that shirt.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

YA Finally. I got them all and saved on my disk

no, that guy not gonna be sued
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

oth wrote:
distortionplus wrote:
Yeah it is remarkable.He was being marketed as his own entity already.I guess people saw his potential.He must have dug that shirt.
I've never seen a Randy shirt from '82 that was printed prior March 19th
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

I know jake had his own shirt on the ultimate sin tour. 8)
6stringer

Post by 6stringer »

Paul Wolfe wrote:So, what I see in these videos (and the New Mexico ones as well) is a confirmation of the hired gun/session player assertion from the Osbournes. Rudy and Randy are confined to their little boxes (as Rudy mentions in his book) and the step forward, step back, ad nauseum... not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation.
For what it's worth, here's what Brad Gillis had to say about it in the June '87 issue of Guitar World:
"The only guideline that Ozzy gave me was not to get into his stage space."

origmnd

Post by origmnd »

what footage was this ..the 8mm crap? or the real video that exists