An archive of Randy Rhoads video.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two New Sections

Post by skezza »

Hi, Everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick :lol: )

I want to introduce you to our new sections today. We have been considering implementing these for a long time and with more photos and videos popping up, we feel now is the right time. With a bit of luck, we will be able to archive as much content as possible. The audio section has been a great success and we feel that we can take this in a similar direction.

Randy Rhoads Photographs -
We would like to invite everyone to post photos up. If possible, try and post them up with the date they were taken. Also, try to include the name of the original photographer. Both these are very difficult in some cases but it will give us a better and more concise archive 8) Feel free to upload them using imageshack, photobucket etc or the UR upload feature. In the future, we would like to get these in order of time taken (that is why date is somewhat important).

Randy Rhoads Video Archive- -
There isn't great amounts of footage available, but we would like to try and bring it together in this section. If possible, include the date so we can get them in order. Of course, some videos do not require a date, especially those produced after Randys death.

Thanks guys 8)

Joe
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Good idea, prehaps I could pass my documentary on to here as well as a youtube premiere?

Simon
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Maybe the trailer could be added Joe, I have seen it all over the net so I don't think it will be to much of a shocker now, if what Kelly G said is true I don't think even Peter has a problem with it any longer and it is advertising :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Trigger wrote:Maybe the trailer could be added Joe,
The first one please! (the one that was exclusive to UR) Thnx! :wink:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Great!

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

That is wonderful! I am always wondering if there are things I haven't seen yet. Some pictures seem to disappear without a trace. I even wish I could run into those Chinese documentaries once in a while. Are those the kind of videos you will allow the fans to see?
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
slingblade
Mass Poster

Re: Two New Sections

Post by slingblade »

IVE GOT THE FULL QUIET RIOT SHOW WITH RANDY N ALL THE OTHER RHOADS VIDZ YOU CAN POSSIBLY GET ON LINE