moderators thanks guys

Photographs of Randy Rhoads

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

slingblade
Mass Poster

moderators thanks guys

Post by slingblade »

thanks for letting me post these your the only website that has these pics cant have the ultimate rhoads site without 1000s of rhoads pics keep this site running 4 the younger generation they will get into rhoads like we did i hope. i teach guitar on the side so i tell every one to visit ive got alot left, ill wait a while to post them im shure once the word gets out thell be plenty of pics to talk about thanks again for this awsome webpage these pics will live again after 25yrs in hiding thanks to you guys
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Re: moderators thanks guys

Post by Axeman1956 »

no, thank you for your awesome pictures!
slingblade
Mass Poster

Post by slingblade »

Axeman1956 wrote:no, thank you for your awesome pictures!
if not for this site i wouldnt of ever let these pics go /there isnt another rhoads site out there like this one thats a fact would like to make a request a mail box to members for responses id answer qustions to any one except the fuzz.alot of rhoads sites need to just shut down they hoard the pics i have here or just little thum pics wow. now you can add pics all around the boarders to get attention rite off the bat im shure in time the word will get out this is the ultimate rhoads site thanks again
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hello Slingblade, I am just coming through a very busy time of the year and I have neot been able to speak with you ot thank you for adding the photographs.

I will PM in the next day or so and arrange for us to chat, if that is OK with you?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.