It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: SCREW U
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Okay, now that I got your attention :lol:

Here is a very interesting bundle of 10 guitar software programs being sold to raise money for charity. You pay what you feel it's worth (or what you can afford) and the money goes to charity. It's a great opportunity to get some good stuff at a reasonable price and help others.

It's only for a couple more days, so check it out.

And have a great day!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 am 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Hey admins, thanks for moving this, now NO ONE will see it!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Y'know, I apologize for being acerbic and try to help some folks out by posting a nice thing to help y'all get some good software at a good price and not only do you people look at it and not comment, but then the Admins deem it necessary to move the thread to the one section of this board that hardly anyone looks at - especially if it's a post from me.

It'd be nice if the MOD in question would at least have the courtesy to shoot me a PM saying it's been moved.

Without sounding too much like a grumpy old man, the thing missing at Ultimate Rhoads is class. It's SO easy to attack someone you disagree with, but say thanks? Why?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
Paul you failed with the title 'Screw U' isn't a good way to win your fans back. This will be seen as new post and as ever you don't have to reply but like you say a simple thanks is all it takes. Thanks dude.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am
Posts: 1033
Location: clinton,Iowa USA
Dam Paul I wanted to go on a troll rage :)


But you did get my attention


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 am 
Cool Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:35 pm
Posts: 296
Location: Europe
You got my attention all right :D

_________________
Mikel


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:40 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 am
Posts: 2079
Location: Sweden
alright, first of all, this has nothing to do with you :!:

Second, with that thread title and content, do you even have to wonder
why it was moved to this section? :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:09 am 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Stiltzkin wrote:
with that thread title and content, do you even have to wonder
why it was moved to this section? :)


I've been here awhile, I've seen worse. The content of the post was what was important, not the title.

I did get a little overly hostile on the subject, but considering the time-frame when I posted it, that should be understandable.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 am
Posts: 2079
Location: Sweden
Paul Wolfe wrote:
[The content of the post was what was important, not the title.


very true. The title made me read it and the content made me move it :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:13 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Stiltzkin wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:
[The content of the post was what was important, not the title.


very true. The title made me read it and the content made me move it :)


And NOBODY READS THIS SECTION, so very few would have the opportunity to get good software for a good price and help charity. That's why I posted where I did. I've been here since the beginning, Stiltzkin, I know how the system works.

I tried to do something helpful and nice and you chose to move it, that is what I found offensive.

And by the way, using 'smilies' doesn't make you come across any less condescending. At least when I am condescending, it's intentional and I don't mind people knowing it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SCREW U
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 am
Posts: 2079
Location: Sweden
Paul Wolfe wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:
[The content of the post was what was important, not the title.


very true. The title made me read it and the content made me move it :)


And NOBODY READS THIS SECTION, so very few would have the opportunity to get good software for a good price and help charity. That's why I posted where I did. I've been here since the beginning, Stiltzkin, I know how the system works.

I tried to do something helpful and nice and you chose to move it, that is what I found offensive.

And by the way, using 'smilies' doesn't make you come across any less condescending. At least when I am condescending, it's intentional and I don't mind people knowing it.


HEY :!:
we have (and I've counted) 24 DIFFERENT SECTIONS dedicated to almost EVERY kind of topic
and if the topic you wish to discuss (or the information you want to share) we have an OFF TOPIC SECTION
So...with that out of the way, you post your topic of choice in the APPROPRIATE SECTION :!:

Do you walk into a golf club and scout "Hey, let's discuss hockey" ?
Do you walk into car factory and scout "Hey, let's discuss bicycles" ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net