Free Lessons

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Free Lessons

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I couldn't remember if I'd brought this up here before... Vanderbilly.com is a site similar to this one, but it's guitar players who like to teach others to play songs... it's 100% free and there are hundreds of lessons on video.

Basically, guys sit in their living rooms and teach a song... they are all accurate and well done. And if you are a player who can make a video to teach someone a song or a concept, you can contribute. It's a great way to give back... or "pay it forward".
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Free Lessons

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Here is an example of the lessons... I wanted to learn Let It Go by Def Leppard and found a lesson at Vanderbilly.
dougalhaven

Re: Free Lessons

Post by dougalhaven »

Thanks Paul, this is a great site. I watched a few videos, but I'm not very good at picking things up without a tab reference. For example, I watched the "Axis Bold as Love" by Hendrix and the guy moved too fast for me to follow in any meaningful way. I love that song and want to learn it, but there is no way in hell that a schlepper like me is going to do it with a video like that.

I did note that different people explain in more detail than others so I'll look for something I can handle. Thanks again for posting the site.

david