Wanna pay tribute to Randy? A Challenge.

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Wanna pay tribute to Randy? A Challenge.

Post by Paul Wolfe »

If you REALLY want to pay tribute to the guy this board is dedicated to, learn to play guitar to the best of your ability! Randy never stopped learning and thirsting to play better.

On Facebook, I 'liked' Dolphinstreet guitars. The quote of the day is from Robert Renman"
Robert Renman wrote:If you want to improve your playing, then focus more time on PLAYING and learning, instead of reading, testing and talking about guitar gear. Does this ring true for anyone? I claim myself GUILTY on more than one occasion!

I know, we all want to be happy with our tone and gear, and that's fine. Not everyone who plays guitar wants to become better at it. I'm just saying if you really want to get better at playing, at some point, stop the gear paranoia and start practicing more.
That couldn't be said better.

Want learn more? Start with this set of lessons. Even if you think you know this, watch the whole thing, add it to what you currently practice and you'll be furthering the 'legacy' of Randy that everyone likes to talk about.

I challenge each of you to start with this today and see where you are in 6 months compared to where you are right now. That would be Monday, April 15th, 2013. I also challenge you to keep a daily log of your practice to post in 6 months to show your progress.