Online Guitar Magazine

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Online Guitar Magazine

Post by Paul Wolfe »

You all know that Troy Stetina recently started an online guitar magazine... great RR section in that one.

Well, now Lick Library has begun a fully interactive online magazine. Here is a very well done lesson on using triads to create interesting music.

I've been singing the praises of Lick Library for a while now and this is a great way for you all to experience their expertise for free.

Randy was a teacher and student who was fascinated by learning every day. I often find it interesting that there isn't more discussion of how to play guitar and it's theory here. It wouldn't surprise me if Randy were to contribute to a company like Lick Library if he were still alive... he may have even created his own company to further the knowledge of playing.

Hope some of you check out the link and enjoy it.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Online Guitar Magazine

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So this has been viewed 30-some-odd times, any check out the link? Was it helpful? Did it suck?
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

hey paul i just checked out the triad 1st part..i like how the guy shows you everything and explains it without repeating things he moves along quick...im gonna check the rest later. thanks alot for posting that, its gonna help me alot dude!!!!!!!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

good to hear, Tito, I was hoping someone would find it as helpful as I do.