Coming Soon-The Entire RR Catalogue At Half Speed?

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Coming Soon-The Entire RR Catalogue At Half Speed?

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Would anyone want to join me posting up slow versions of the sections of RR solos so people new to them can practice them?

When your new to a solo it can seem so daunting hearing it at it's performance speed but when tackled slower with someone to play along with it becomes possible.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hey Matt what a cool idea i'm no guitar player but i have often thought about that. It's cool that you have the teacher in you and the time to do this..Good on ya mate :wink:
Gata

Post by Gata »

Sounds a good idea. Yes, I guess I could help.
Pat
"I told'em I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Pat

I will pm you tomorrow as I am off to bed after Question time (my wife calls it Question Bore as it is a political Q and A with audience asking questions LOL)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This is a fantastic idea although I don't play guitar so I won't be able to help.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.