Diary of a Madman

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Diary of a Madman

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

You beat me to this Paul!!! I had these in mind for posting up! Thank for being smarter and quicker than Trigger :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I watched this video and sat down and played it as though it were simple... so I thought I should post it.
frankus

Post by frankus »

i cant see a a link to this. Paul Wolfe could you post again that would be great.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

frankus wrote:i cant see a a link to this. Paul Wolfe could you post again that would be great.
Why certainly, just click here.
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

Kids got it so lucky in todays world when it comes to wanting to figure out how to play guitar.. All I had were the Cherry Lane tabs transcribed by Wolf Marshall and, get this, a cassette player!
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
Gata

Post by Gata »

McLowery wrote:Kids got it so lucky in todays world when it comes to wanting to figure out how to play guitar.. All I had were the Cherry Lane tabs transcribed by Wolf Marshall and, get this, a cassette player!
Yep, same for me, but I already considered myself very lucky to have these transcriptions.
"I told'em I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how"