Videos from gig on Sunday

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Matthew wrote: Simon I have had many weird avante garde jams too where literally anything goes; so jamming with you would be great!
Well, lets rock and roll then :P

I'll come someday and its gunna be interesting to see what we come up with.

How you getting on with my RR peice btw?

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

siro_angel wrote:
Matthew wrote: Simon I have had many weird avante garde jams too where literally anything goes; so jamming with you would be great!
Well, lets rock and roll then :P

I'll come someday and its gunna be interesting to see what we come up with.

How you getting on with my RR peice btw?

Simon
aghh :oops: I have completely forgot.Can you send again and I will get onto it I promise!

Simon just give us a pm when you or you and a family member friend want to come to the societ. For us it is best in the school holidays as we're both off work.

I know we will get on like a house on ire though!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Matt

I just saw these and loved them I loved the peice you and Suze did together, I found it very mellow and relaxing. I also enjoyed the Spanish-esque. Also I have always loved the song aint misbehaving and enjoyed how you played it.

Great work.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.