THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabs, Lessons, Tutorials of all styles. Got a question? Heres where to ask!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

So this is the deal. I just started taking guitar lessons about 2 or 3 months ago but i cant play crazy train but I can play the song vulgar display of power from pantera. Im pretty good at any song give me notes and ill play it i just cant get the fingering right some of the time. Any advice? :oops:
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by siro_angel »

when it comes to power chords dont use your index finger and pinky for the two note chords. use your index and forth finger.

Example of a two noted powerchord.

e---------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------------
D------9---------------------------------------
A------7---------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------

Hope this helps in any way.

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Good luck with learning Crazy Train :D why not record it for us and let us hear it when you have it done 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

learn the chords in crazy train first. Once you've got the fingerings accurate and can fret the chords without much effort add the pedal tone. Thats how i learnt the verse.
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

i shall do that if i ever figure out how. i can like record every song i do which isnt alot i can put it on here. i can make a video of me cuz i got a band i play u can guess.
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Yes, video would be great to see. Also if you look around on the net there are some great vid tutorials of Crazy Train that should help you out a lot. Good luck.
"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." ~~ RR ~~