Randy Rhoads Biography(Russian) by Anna 'Milly' Severinova

the Randy Rhoads archive created by Randy Perry

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Randy Perry

Re: Randy Rhoads Biography(Russian) by Anna 'Milly' Severin

Post by Randy Perry »

Just to clarify... when I said I had noticed a lot of contradictions in tape and print... I was refering to audio taped interviews that I'd had at the time. I remember I had a few taped interviews with Ozzy Osbourne about the time that Randy was in the band. When you listen to those and then later on you read interviews he'd given - some of the details were obviously becoming blurred. So I couldn't really pick and choose what I believed was the more accurate comment(s) from what I had layed out in front of me - I tried to add everything and anything. I made sure to add that disclaimer line for obvious reasons.

-Randy
Milly

Post by Milly »

Hi friends,many thanks for posting my RR biography here, it's a honour for me to contribute something to the RR legacy!! Thanks to my close friend Maria for contacting me and sorry for delay with my personal appearance in the forum. I registered here when it was created, but for some reasons was a bit far from the whole Rock'n'Roll thing.. I'm soo prouud to be a part of our big RR fans family. If someone has a facebook, please add me: http://www facebook.com/annaseverin
Thanks!! XX
[color=red]You can't kill Rock'N'Roll[/color]
Milly

Post by Milly »

Yeah, I really had this Ibanez thing, but next moved to live in Spain planning to have another guitar here!!
[color=red]You can't kill Rock'N'Roll[/color]