Bootleg Checklist

the Randy Rhoads archive created by Randy Perry

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Randy Perry

Bootleg Checklist

Post by Randy Perry »

Seems like every audio recording you have of an Ozzy show with Randy Rhoads,… Ozzy very rarely said anything to determine exactly where he was playing. Not too often do you hear the obligatory Hello Dallas, or Hey Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, we're glad to be here,… but he did talk quite a bit, and it was different at every show. Years ago, I sat down with all of my recordings and deciphered, to the best of my ability, exactly what Ozzy seemed to be saying (because I don't think anyone knows exactly what Ozzy is saying) during key moments during their shows. It enabled me to queue up a new tape or CD and know immediately whether or not I had a new recording,… or just another tape with a wrong date or a wrong place. I used the earliest place in the show for my list,... and found it equally useful on the few recordings where Ozzy did manage to eek out a city name like Philadelphia (at the very end) or New York (at the very beginning). I have received tapes of shows where these very telling parts have been cut off in an attempt to deceive, or (perhaps) an honest mistake. Either way, I didn't see any reason to have the same recording five times with a different city name on the tape or CD cases. There are also a few duplicate Quiet Riot recordings.

Here is where I checked the dialogue:

1979/1980 Quiet Riot Club Dates - dialogue after specific stated songs.

1980 UK Blizzard of Ozz Tour - intro to 'You looking at Me, looking at You.'

1981 US Blizzard of Ozz Tour - Intro to 'Believer.'

1981 Europe Diary of a Madman Tour - limited recordings, different set lists.

1981/1982 US Diary of a Madman Tour - Intro to 'Crazy Train.'

This is not to suggest that these dates and places are 100% accurate. However, this should help in determining duplicate and/or mislabeled recordings. There are certainly other areas of these recordings that can be checked against other recordings, these are just among the first to present themselves.

Again,... if you have any recordings that differ from what I have listed, please let me know. So, queue up your recordings to the correct spots and read along, see if you've got any duplicates. If you can figure out what Ozzy says where I could not,... first of all, congratulations,... and second, send it over to me so I can add it in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1979 Quiet Riot Club Dates

1.25.79 - Whiskey A-go-go, LosAngeles, CA

Kevin DuBrow Dialogue after 2nd song: Kiss of Death.

Woo! Thank you, good evening everybody, how ya doing?! Yeah! All right, all right, all right!

Set list: Gonna have a Riot, Kiss of Death, Slick Black Cadillac, Afterglow, All our Heroes, Drive me Crazy, Trouble, Good Times, Drum solo, Killer Girls, Tin Soldier, Laughing Gas, Guitar solo, Back to the Coast.

2.10.79 - The Woodsound, Monrovia, CA

Kevin DuBrow Dialogue after 2nd song: It's not so Funny.

Woo! Good evening everybody and how ya doing, alright!? Yea, yea. All right, we had ourselves a good time last night and I think we're gonna have ourselves an even better one tonight. ????? yeah, cause it's Saturday night. 'Cause Saturday nights are rockin' and rollin',… yeah, yeah. All right, here we go,…

Set list: Gonna have a riot, It's not so Funny, Slick Black Cadillac, Afterglow, Every bit of your Love, Face to Face, Trouble, All our Heroes, Killer Girls (cut).

3.31.79 - Pasadena Auditorium, Pasadena, CA

All right. How you all doin' tonight? Now listen everybody, I don't know if any of you've listened to your radios lately,… but there's a radio station called KROQ,… yeah,… and they've had the courtesy and good taste,… to play Quiet Riot off this album,… and they play the little song we're gonna play for you now.

Set list: Gonna have a riot, It's not so Funny, Slick Black Cadillac, Drive me Crazy, Good Times, Drum Solo, Killer Girls, Laughing Gas, Guitar Solo, Back to the Coast

Other notables: The power to the guitar and bass completely drops out during Laughing Gas, leaving Drew and Kevin hanging.

6.7.79 - Whiskey A-go-go, LosAngeles, CA

Thank you. (??) yeah! Thank you, that's great. Hey listen, you sounded really good tonight, you're in here having a good time tonight ooh yeah! Let me tell you something, we've been gone for a little while, we've been recording and doing some stuff, but here's a number that I know might be uh, keeping you company on KROQ,… ya know what song I'm talking about? I thought so. Slick Black Cadillac!

Set list: Gonna have a riot, It's not so Funny, Slick Black Cadillac, One in a Million, Picking up the Pieces, You drive me Crazy, Shakedown, Good Times, Drum solo, Killer Girls, Tin Soldier, Laughing Gas, Guitar solo, Back to the Coast, We just had a Riot.

9.22.79 - Whiskey A-go-go, LosAngeles, CA - 1st set

Kevin DuBrow dialogue after second song: Lie back and let me in.

Thank you very much, and good evening everybody. Saturday night's alright, I know it! (??) Randy's guitar. Some dancy type stuff now for ya,… One in a Million. Set list: Gonna have a riot, Lie back and let me in, One in a Million, Breaking up is a heartache, Picking up the pieces, Teenage Anthem, Good Times, Drum solo, Killer Girls, Laughing Gas, Guitar solo, Back to the Coast, Slick Black Cadillac.

9.22.79 - Whiskey A-go-go, LosAngeles, CA - 2nd set

Kevin DuBrow Dialogue after 2nd song It's not so Funny.

Thank You! And welcome to the second show at the Whiskey,… now then, we're gonna do a song that we did at the first show,… it's called Breaking up is a Heartache,… a one, two three, four,…

Set list: Gonna Have a Riot, It's not so Funny, Breaking up is a Heartache, Picking up the Pieces, Good times, Drum Solo, Lie back and let Me in, Tin Soldier, Laughing Gas, Guitar solo, Slick Black Cadillac (Partial Believer intro)

10.25.79 - Starwood, Hollywood, CA (first set)

Thank you, good evening everybody, long time no see. Now then, we're gonna carry on with a little dance music for ya... a song called One in a Million.

Set list: Gonna have a riot, Lie back and let me in, One in a million, Breaking up is a heartache, Picking up the Pieces, Teenage Anthem, Good Times, Drum solo, Killer Girls, Laughing Gas, Guitar solo, Back to the Coast, Slick Black Cadillac, We just had a Riot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1980 Quiet Riot Club Dates ("Reunion Shows")

5.29.80 - Starwood, Hollywood, CA

Thank you. Thank you very much. Thunderbird? Randy hasn't heard that one yet. (?????) Did you all know that song Thunderbird was about Randy? This is a song called Breaking up is a heartache,… a-one, two, three, four,…

Set list: Gonna have a Riot, Lie back and let me in, Breaking up is a heartache, Picking up the pieces, Drive me Crazy, Laughing Gas, Randy Rhoads solo (includes Revelation solo and Dee) Back to the Coast, Slick Black Cadillac.

Other notables: After laughing Gas, Kevin DuBrow dialogue: 'Randy Rhoads! You know why they stole him, it's 'cause he's the best!" And, just prior to Slick Black Cadillac, Kevin talks about the record being for sale outside. The Slick Black Cadillac single was pressed in 1980 to sell at the run of shows Quiet Riot did with Randy Rhoads in May of 1980.

5.30.80 - Starwood, Hollywood, CA - 1st set

Thank you very much,… thank you very much & good evening,… ??? and for those of you who weren't here last night why don't you give a big welcome home to Randy Rhoads and here is a song called One in a Million.

Set list: Gonna Have a Riot, Lie Back & Let Me In, One in a Million, Breaking Up is a Heartache, Picking Up the Pieces, Teenage Anthem, Good Times, Killer Girls, Back to the Coast.

5.30.80 - Starwood, Hollywood, CA - 2nd set

Thank you very much! Hey,… Thank you and welcome to the second show everybody. I hope everybody's feeling really good right about now. Well, you thought you wanted a riot and you got it,… (?????)

Set list: Gonna have a Riot, Lie back and let me in, One in a million, Breaking up is a heartache, Picking up the pieces, Drive me Crazy, Laughing Gas, Randy Rhoads solo (includes Revelation solo and Dee), Back to the Coast.

1980 United Kingdom Blizzard of Ozz Tour

9.12.80 - Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland

Ok,… you wanna get a little more wilder, yeah! Let's go crazy! Ok, we're gonna do a number now called YOU LOOKIN' AT ME, let's go boys!

9.20.80 - Hammersmith Odeon, London, England

Ok! How you been? How you been? That's good, that's good. We're gonna do a b-side now of our single, it's a number called YOU LOOKING AT ME and I want you people down the f*cking front if you wanna f*ck these guys who keep pushing you back to your seats, you paid to go, you do what you wanna do, Ozzy's back in town! Let's go!

9.23.80 - Apollo Theatre, Manchester, England

I swear he says "Leeds" - if that's even how you spell that. Just need the correct date to list it with the more accurate city. It was apparently held at Queens Hall - in Leeds.

Ok,… (How ya been out there Leeds???) It's been a long time. All right, how you feelin'? Who's smokin' that good stuff? All right. We're gonna do a number now, it's a b-side to our single. And by the way, you'll have to excuse my voice I have a bit of a cold (XXX???) sniffing to much of these,… weird stuff. We're gonna do a number now entitled YOU LOOKIN' AT ME, so if you know the words sing along. All right, let's go!

10.10.80 - Odeon, Tauton, England

(???) You guys are rowdy, I wanna see you people going crazy (?????????????) OK we're gonna go for a number now called YOU LOOKING AT ME, and I wanna see you guys in the balcony going wild as well as you people down stairs, so let's go!

10.22.80 - Odeon, Chelmsford, England

Woo! How ya feelin' tonight! I can't hear you! OK, we're gonna do a number entitled YOU LOOKIN' AT ME LOOKIN' AT YOU.

10.23.80 - Gaumont Hall, Ipswich, England

It's been a long time since we've been in Ip - Ipswich. (?????) How long's it been!? Too long, yeah! How you people keepin' tonight! Woo! We're just (????) Ahhh! We're gonna do a number now entitled YOU LOOKING AT ME. We've blown an amplifier (???) can you believe that?

10.26.80 - Hammersmith Odeon, London, England

OK How you doin' tonight! That's good, keep it goin', we're gonna wreck this f*cking place tonight. Woo! We're gonna do a number now entitled YOU LOOKING AT ME LOOKING AT YOU, OK let's see you f*ckers in the isles!

10.28.80 - Mayfair Theatre, Sunderland, England

How ya doin' tonight?! OK, we're gonna do a number entitled YOU LOOKING AT ME LOOKING AT YOU.

10.31.80 - Dome Theatre, Brighton, England

How are you doing! We're gonna do a (little?) number entitled YOU LOOKING AT ME LOOKING AT YOU. I wanna see you f*ckers getting it on! Woo! Let's go crazy!

1981 North American Blizzard of Ozz tour

4.22.81 - Towson Center, Towson, MD

Thank you! How you feeling tonight! I wanna hear you! Louder! OK, we're gonna do a, a new number for you, from another album that I've recently recorded,… the album is gonna be called DIARY OF A MADMAN, the track we're gonna play for you now is a teaser,… is a number called BELIEVER.

4.25.81 - Tower Theater, Philadelphia, PA

Thank you! It's been a long time, too f*cking long! So how you been keeping people!? We're gonna do a brand new number for you now, (from?) an album that I'm gonna release later on in the year, the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and the track we're gonna do for you off that album is a number called BELIEVER.

4.26.81 - Stabler Arena, Bethlehem, PA

Thank you! How you feeling tonight,… OK, we're gonna do a brand new number for you now, from an album that's gonna be released later on in the year,… the album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and the track we're gonna do is a number called BELIEVER.

4.29.81 - Auditorium Theater, Rochester, NY

Thank you! OK, we're gonna do some brand new stuff for you now,… it's off a new album that I just recently recorded,… the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and the track off the album is called BELIEVER. C'mon, suck my c*ck,…

5.2.81 - Palladium Theater, New York, NY ~ first set

OK! How ya been keepin'? All right, we're gonna lay a new number - on you now, a brand new one, from an album I just recently recorded. The album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN. And the track we're gonna do off this new album is a number called BELIEVER.

Note: (During intro: Are you ready to rock-n-roll!? It's been a long time New York, but I'm back!) (No Rhoads solo)

5.2.81 - Palladium Theater, New York, NY ~ second set

Thank you! All right, I'm back! The man's back on (???) How are you people tonight? I can't hear you! I wanna hear you louder! (???) I could do better than that through my ass now shout louder I wanna hear you! OK We're gonna do a number off our, our brand new album that we just recently recorded, the album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN and the track we're gonna do off, the track we're gonna do off that album is a number called BELIEVER, take it away Sam.

5.4.81 - Civic Center, Springfield, MA

Thank you! How you been keepin'! We're gonna do a brand new number for you now, from an album which will be released later on in the year,… the album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN, the tracks called BELIEVER, I hope you like it.

5.6.81 - Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY

Thank you! All right, we're gonna do a brand new number for you now,… it's a number off of our forthcoming album. The album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and the track (feedback!) we're gonna do off the album is a number called BELIEVER. (during bass intro: C'mon, clap your hands,… C'mon.)

5.11.81 - Music Hall, Cleveland, OH

Thank you! OK, we're gonna do a brand new number for you now, it's a number off our fourth coming album, the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and the track we're gonna do for you now is a number called BELIEVER. Stand up! Let's go man!

5.20.81 - Riverside, Theater, Milwaukee, WI

Thank you! How are you doin' tonight! Can't hear you! OK, we're gonna play a number for you now, it's a number off our forth coming album, the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN, the track we're gonna do off that album is a number called BELIEVER, all right, c'mon clap your hands, c'mon (?????)

6.23.81 - El Paso, TX

Not sure of the actual ElPaso date,...

Thank you! All right how you doing, we're gonna do a number off our brand new album which hasn't been released yet,… the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and it's gonna be released later, later on in the year,… the track we're gonna do off that album though is a number called BELIEVER. C'mon you f*ckers clap your hands!

6.27.81 - Arena, Long Beach, CA

OK, how ya been? Let me hear you! I'd like to do a brand new number for you now, off our fourthcoming album, which is due to be released round about October I'm told. The number's called DIARY,… the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN, and the number we're gonna do off that album is called BELIEVER.

6.28.81 - Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium (ASU), Tempe, AZ

Thank you! Are you all high! Are you all high! Well good cause so am I,… we're gonna do a brand new number for you now off our forth coming album, the numbers called BELIEVER.

7.4.81 - Day on the Green, Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA

Thank you. It's been a long time. It's good to be back. ????? OK, we're gonna do a brand new number for you now, off our forthcoming album,… the album's called Diary of a Madman,… and the track we're gonna do is a number called Believer. You better believe it,…

Note: After the first song, I don't know, Ozzy says: Happy Birthday. Let's go Crazy Train.

7.24.81 - London Gardens, London, Ontario, Canada

Thank You! Woo,… woo,… woo,… woo,… alright! We're gonna do a brand new number for you now. A number off our forthcoming album. The album's (stumbles) titled DIARY OF A MADMAN, which is due to be released in October. And the track we're gonna do for you is a number called BELIEVER. (During bass intro: C'mon clap them hands,… Stand up!)

Note: Because this one was kind of funny: MR. Crowley intro: We're gonna do a number now featuring our,.. crr,.. crappy guita,… keyboard player,… it's a number entitled Mr. Crowley.

7.27.81 - Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto, Ontario

We love you all! Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! Yeah! Yeah! All right, let's go, we're gonna do a number, number off our new album now, the album comes out in October,… the album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN,… yeah! Everybody go mad! The tracks called BELIEVER.

Note: At the end of this tape Ozzy mentions the city of Toronto.

7.28.81 - St. Dennis Theatre, Montreal, Quebec

All right we're gonna do a brand new number for you now from our album (?) The albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN and the track we're gonna do off that album is a number called BELIEVER.

8.1.81 ~ PortVale F.C., UK

So how you been you people, how you been keepin'? F*cking hell, I've traveled some miles to get here today. We're gonna do a - track off our forth coming album, the album is due to be released around October. The title of the album is DIARY OF A MADMAN and we're gonna do a track for you now called BELIEVER, hope you like it.

Note: No intro tape (During intro: I'm here! I'm f*cking here! All right let's go; let's give these f*ckers some heavy rock!)

8.4.81 - Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY

Thank you! (???) off our forth coming album,… the album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN,… the track we're gonna do off the album,… is a number called BELIEVER.

8.7.81 - Ocean State Theater, Providence, RI

Thank you! How you feeling tonight! Is everyone high! Is everyone smokin'! All right that's what I wanna hear,… we're gonna, do a,… a brand new number for you now off our forth coming album which is called DIARY OF A MADMAN. The track we're gonna do,… incidentally the album comes out sometime in October I believe,… we're gonna do a track called BELIEVER. Just clap your hands c'mon.

8.8.81 - South Fallsburg, NY

Thank you! Are you all high! Are you all smokin' the good stuff! Let me hear you! Louder! We're gonna have some fun tonight yeah?! You f*ckin' bet man. We're gonna do a number off our fourth coming album, the album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN,… crazy! Crazy motherf*cker! The king of the crazy (???)! Ahh! Ahh! It's a number called BELIEVER.

8.14.81 - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

Thank you! How you been keepin'! How you doin' tonight?! Is everybody high! Good 'cause keep on smokin' the good weed,… we're gonna do a number off our forth coming album which is due to be released - in October, the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN yeah! The track we're gonna do off that album is a number called BELIEVER.

8.16.81 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

Thank you! How you been keepin' people? It's f*cking good to be back here. We're gonna - do a number off of our brand new album which is gonna come out in October. The album is called DIARY OF A MADMAN! Yea, we're all f*cking mad. Let's try and go more crazier! The track we're gonna do off our album is a number called BELIEVER. Why don't you show me some rock and roll reaction, c'mon!

8.22.81 - Poplar Creek, Hoffman Estates, IL

Thank you! (???) People,… let me tell you something, you must be the greatest f*cking bunch of people in the world! I love you with all my heart, you are the f*cking greatest, thank you. Woo! Let me hear it! Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! Let me tell you something, you know it's been a long time since I've been back on the road, the last 6 months have been kind of hard but still,… I f*cking enjoyed playing for all you people, but that's what it's all about! Rock and Roll! (???) Can't hear it,… Ozzy Osbourne's here! Listen, we're gonna do a brand new number for you now off our forth coming album, the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN! Do you think I'm crazy! I said do you think I'm crazy! I said do you think I'm f*cking God damn crazy! Well I am! And I f*cking like it! People think I'm just crazy and they, uh,… but I'm a likable crazy guy, ya know?! I like, I like to think that people like me a bit crazy, I'm not a lunatic. Anyway we're gonna do a brand new number for you now, off our forth coming album, it's a number called BELIEVER. Everybody clap your hands c'mon, forever,…

8.31.81 - Pine Knob Music Theater, Clarkston, MI

Thank you! (????) people (????) now. (??????) We're gonna do a brand new number for you now, off our forth coming album,… (?????) Um, the albums called DIARY OF A MADMAN and the track that we wrote is called, is a number called BELIEVER. C'mon everybody clap them hands,… I wanna hear them hands (?????)

1981 European Diary of a Madman tour

11.9.81 - Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany

Set list: I don't know, Crazy Train, Over the Mountain, Mr. Crowley, Believer, Revelation (Mother Earth), Flying High Again, Paranoid.

11.30.81 - Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, Wales
Set list: Flying High Again, Believer, Crazy Train, Mr. Crowley, I don't know, Revelation (Mother Earth), Suicide Solution, guitar/drum solos, Paranoid, Steal Away (the Night).

1981- 82 North American Diary of a Madman tour

12.31.81 - Forum, Los Angeles, CA

This is Ronnie, say hello to Ronnie, I wanna hear you say hi to Ronnie! Listen, people think I'm crazy, that's because I f*cking am! Do you all want to go crazy with me! Are you sure you want to go crazy with me! OK, let's go CRAZY TRAIN!

1.7.82 - Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM

Thank you! Say hi to Ronnie for me! We're gonna do, a number to send you all fucking crazy! You wanna go crazy! Do you really wanna go crazy! We're gonna do a number called CRAZY TRAIN c'mon!

1.15.82 - Met Center, Minneapolis, MN

Thank you! Do you wanna go f*ckin' crazy! Do you wanna go f*ckin' insane! Let me hear what you sound like c'mon! Let me hear you people! Let me feel you people! Be a part of my soul! Do you wanna go crazy! Let's go CRAZY TRAIN.

1.22.82 - Mecca Auditorium, Milwaukee, WI

Thank you! I understand we have some special guests tonight! From the Animal Society,… I am a f*ckin' animal! I am an animal; I am THE f*ckin' animal! Rock and roll! Let me hear it for rock and roll! AAHHHHH! Do you wanna go crazy? Do you wanna be like me? Let's go CRAZY TRAIN.

1.24.82 - Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, IL

Thank you! Is everybody getting' high tonight! Well that's good 'cause so am I! OK, do you wanna go crazy! I'm gonna sing you all a song for you now, it's a number called CRAZY TRAIN!

1.31.82 - Richfield Coliseum, Richfield, OH

Thank you! All right, Ronnie, come over here. My friend Ronnie, say hi to Ronnie for me. Do you wanna go crazy? How f*cking crazy do you wanna go? Show me how crazy you wanna go. Louder,… let's have ourselves a f*ckin' rock and roll riot! C'mon, lighters, let me see lighters c'mon! C'mon! Light the f*ckin' place up! (XXX???) All right, we're gonna go CRAZY TRAIN.

2.8.82 - Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI

Thank you! All right, how is everybody feeling tonight! Do you wanna go crazy?! This is Ronnie. Say hello to Ronnie. Do you wanna go f*cking crazy?! Who wants to go crazy the most, me or you? (?????) C'mon let me hear you! Who wants to have a rock and roll riot! Yeah! CRAZY TRAIN!

2.9.82 - Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo, MI

Thank you! Say hello to Ronnie. You feel like going crazy tonight! Do you really feel like going crazy tonight! Let's go CRAZY TRAIN.

2.23.82 - County Coliseum, El Paso, TX

Thank you! You look like a bit of a rowdy bunch of guys out there tonight! Do you wanna go crazy? Do you wanna go crazy? Let me hear you going crazy! All right let's go CRAZY TRAIN c'mon!
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Ozzy Dialogue

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I've also wondered what Ozzy was saying all those years ago. Thanks for the great effort to find out Randy.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

somewhere i still have that cassette tape that "Haggis" sent me from San Francisco from where he had recorded Randy playing in some club one night after an Ozzy gig and Randy jumped up and was jamming with the band... it's packed away somewhere and i have never, ever not once made a copy of the tape... and "Haggis" sent me the original tape, not a copy of it... i need to dig it up and you and i need to sit down and check it out really good. I had actually forgotten about it until now.
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

your name sounds familiar didnt you used to or do you have a randy rhoads website?
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

ahh. yeah. i don't know if we've ever met at a memorial, but i do know that your website used to be in my webring ;)~ lol. i am sure we've emailed back and forth quite a few times in the 90's.
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

yup. i still have the whole thing saved to disk. lol. that's how i met RP up there... he was the first page i ever found on the net dedicated to randy rhoads other than mine and that one page belonging to the Japanese dude... so i made that webring (lord of the strings... and it was before all the damn movies started coming out. lol) so we could kind of link our pages all together... and the next thing you know there were TONS of rhoads pages and we had like almost 50 pages in our webring at the time that were nothing but randy... or ozzy sites that had pages dedicated to randy, but we only linked to their randy page, etc... good times, man... good times... I remember one day i was complaining about traffic on 360 in an e-mail to randy.. and he comes back with complaining about exactly WHERE on 360... and it dawned on us that we lived in the same town!! lol! and now look at him.... he is responsible for literally EVERYTHING *wink* (love ya randy!)

anyway, short answer is yes, that was my page.
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

lol. no doubt. and duuuuuuude, have people like sent you or mailed you bizarrre stuff over the years? i hve so many pictures people have mailed me of their randy rhoads tattoos and stuff... one girl sent me a sandwhich baggie full of dirt and tree bark from Flying Baron Estates. *nods* yup... and just when you've seen it all... someone like Randy comes along and builds a miniature randy rhoads mausoleum ;)~ Yes, it is weird how we all stay connected somehow... your screen name just jumped out at me... lol. i think back in the day i used to always go by the name "randiroads"

As for RP... awww..... he's my BFF .... and he is *so* metal. *laughs*

highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

no. he IS metal. you have no idea. this guy... you can't stump him on anything metal trivia related. you just can't. i have never in my life met a more metal person :)

yeah, i have met some really cool people over the years... and i can definitely attribute (no pun) it to randy rhoads. :)

i think the coolest thing anyone ever sent me was i got a t-shirt from the long beach tribute show in 92. Some guy had the t-shirt, never been worn and it was too small for him so he sent it to me... at the time it was only a couple of years old.... i love, love, love that shirt! That and Randy gave me a poster one year for either my b-day or christmas... i can't remember... now he just brings me a mini Heineken keg for every ocaission. LMAO.

Do you have a myspace page, dude?
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

haha. oh yes, you CAN so tell he's metal by lookin at him...

he's totally gonna kill me for that.
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

hair = absolutely killer.... but i totally dig the pound puppy. ;) we're so off-topic. lol.