My T-Shirt design

Promote your own website, forum, myspace, blog etc!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sepheratta
Cool Member

My T-Shirt design

Post by Sepheratta »

So I am an aspiring artist, and I found this site called Threadless and it's for making designs. I made this really awesome design and I was hoping you folks could go on there and give my design a vote so it has a better chance of getting printed :lol:

You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be so awesome if you could just take a look at it. My reasoning behind this is that I'm trying to save up money so that I can get myself a Les Paul. I know that's probably a crazy goal but if the design gets printed I can get 200-2,000 dollars for it and I get royalties every time the design is sold on something.

Haha I'd get a job but I'm too young haha.

Thanks for your time! Here's the link:

http://beta.threadless.com/threadless/g ... ket-burst/
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: My T-Shirt design

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I liked it.

Good Luck
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Thanks very much. I'm currently working on another design as well. It's a guitar haha :)
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Sepheratta wrote:So I am an aspiring artist, and I found this site called Threadless and it's for making designs. I made this really awesome design and I was hoping you folks could go on there and give my design a vote so it has a better chance of getting printed :lol:

You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be so awesome if you could just take a look at it. My reasoning behind this is that I'm trying to save up money so that I can get myself a Les Paul. I know that's probably a crazy goal but if the design gets printed I can get 200-2,000 dollars for it and I get royalties every time the design is sold on something.

Haha I'd get a job but I'm too young haha.

Thanks for your time! Here's the link:

http://beta.threadless.com/threadless/g ... ket-burst/
Post it on FaceBook everything gets tossed around on Facebook like Crazy

What kind of les Paul are you looking to get?
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

randy will never die wrote: Post it on FaceBook everything gets tossed around on Facebook like Crazy

Will do

And I'm looking to get a Standard more than likely. :). Depends on how much I make from the designs I publish. I might get a Custom if I have enough...but if not Ill probably get a Standard.

Because....to be realistic.....I seriously doubt I will get $2,000; maybe $1,000. And from what I know Customs can be very pricey.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Sepheratta wrote:
randy will never die wrote: Post it on FaceBook everything gets tossed around on Facebook like Crazy

Will do

And I'm looking to get a Standard more than likely. :). Depends on how much I make from the designs I publish. I might get a Custom if I have enough...but if not Ill probably get a Standard.

Because....to be realistic.....I seriously doubt I will get $2,000; maybe $1,000. And from what I know Customs can be very pricey.
Like I said post it on Facebook people make a lot of money but post it on other people's Facebook that way it gets tossed around

Have you looked into getting a epiphone they are the same gibson quality but reasonably priced

A good epiphone is around $300 and up to $1500

They are nice guitars and they make artist sigs like slashes appetite for destruction les Paul and zakk Wyldes bull eyes even ace frelliys 3 pickup sunburs les Paul
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

randy will never die wrote:
Sepheratta wrote:

Will do

Like I said post it on Facebook people make a lot of money but post it on other people's Facebook that way it gets tossed around

Have you looked into getting a epiphone they are the same gibson quality but reasonably priced

A good epiphone is around $300 and up to $1500

They are nice guitars and they make artist sigs like slashes appetite for destruction les Paul and zakk Wyldes bull eyes even ace frelliys 3 pickup sunburs les Paul
I've heard of them.

My friend has an Epiphone. I wasn't sure if I should get one because Epiphone is like a "branch off" (I dunno how else to say it haha) and I was hesitant because I wanted to get something with like amazing quality but if it's good you say I suppose I'll look into it :)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well i would seriously consider one of the cheaper options as all good vintage Gibson LP's are not everything they are cracked up to be. One of my mates has just been offered 3 and he said they all played badly and he'd used better Burnys and Epi's.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Well i would seriously consider one of the cheaper options as all good vintage Gibson LP's are not everything they are cracked up to be.
I'd second that. Gibson has a reputation for less-than-stellar quality control. If you do decide on a Gibson Les Paul, go to a store and try it before you buy it. It's much easier than getting it shipped to you only to find it has issues.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

randy will never die wrote:Have you looked into getting a epiphone they are the same gibson quality but reasonably priced
pfft :roll: what makes you think that? :lol: